Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

406 instrument panel bulb replacement
Hi chaps, Have a 2001 406 HDi and was wondering if anyone has replaced any of the = bulbs in the instrument panel. I spoke to the local peugeot garage and they say that there is only one = bulb in the...
1
1

Peugeot 406 1998 turbo diesel with a bosh diesel pump
have had this car for 6 months, the car runs absolutely beautiful except it will not tick over, it will tick over at 6,000 revs and nearly stops or will tick over at 12,000 revs and nearly stops, have...
2
2

307 Indicator turns on by itself
Hi Everyone, My indicator on my 2003 307 turns on by itself. It happens when I turn right and then spin the steering wheel back anti clockwise to straighten the wheels, the left indicator turns on by...
8
8

Quick 405 immobiliser query
Hi, My 405 diesel estate is stranded with a completely flat battery. I've found a nearby garage that will happily charge the battery up for small change if I bring it to them, but I'm a bit worried...
1
1

206 knocking engine - SOLVED maybe
HI OK finally took the 206 with the tapping/knocking engine to the garage yesterday and they listened and thought cambelt or valves. Took rocker cover off and adjusted valves. No better then took...
1
1

306 Key Fob and Lights On Alert Not Working
I?ve got a Peugeot 306 Meridian V reg. I?ve had the car about 4 months and everything has been working fine until recently when I had a bit of shunt from behind. Only a small incident and didn?t do...
1
1

PEUGEOT 306 AUTO GEAR LEVER SHIFT
I just got a 2nd hand 306 Auto and I notice that I can shift the gear lever from Drive to 3 easily without any latching/clicking effect i.e. not like when shifting from N-Drive we can feel a...
1
1

306 dturbo noisy gearbox
Hi, I have a 1994 L 306 dturbo, car has covered 135k and there is a noise coming from the gearbox which I could do with some help diagnosing! Noise is a mid pitch rumble, not a higher pitch whine,...
8
8

peugeot 607 no fader
any help much appreciated my rt2 stereo system as no fader option in the menu , it as all the other options, according to the manual it should be there. so i only have sound from the front speakers,...

Immobiliser keypad removal?
Have an S-reg 406 I'm unable to start due to a faulty immobiliser -- assumed broken lead(s) to the keypad (it has a flashing red light and will not accept any input; doesn't even give an audio...
5
5

106 Immobiliser Problem
have a 1997 106 Independence (petrol 1.1). I wasn't having a good day today and had a blank trying to remember the code (after 3 years of not once forgetting). I entered the code in wrong three times...
2
2

306 Air Con Again !?!
Hi everyone I recently bought a 1999 306 1.6 Meridian. When I switch the a/c on there is a loud hissing noise from behind the dash (a common problem looking at other posts). I had the gas checked...
16
16

Peugeot 106 Car alarm system
hi I just recently purchased a valor auto alarm system from And i cannot see for the life of me on how to install it to my peugeot 106 (1998). does anyone have a wiring diagram or some helpfull...

307SW - clicking while turning steering wheel
It's diesel, 307SW, 5.000 miles only. When I am turning steering wheel, I hear and feel a kind of clicking noise every 360 degrees of steering wheel turn, no matter if turned clock-wise or in opposite...
2
2

REPLACE AERIAL ON 307
Hello, Does anybody out there know how to remove the aerial on a 307 and replace it with a smaller one? What is involved? Does the wiring on the orginal aerial detach from it or does it run all the...
1
1

Peugeot 607 RT2 ipod interface
I have a 2002 Peugeot 607 with the RT2 stereo - the Clarion one with the phone built in. I want to hook my ipod up to the stereo, but can't find an interface anywhere. There are a couple available for...
2
2

Peugeot 205 Diesel Battery Problem
Hi all, I?m wondering if someone can help with the following problem? I went to change my battery today and without paying too much attention disconnected the terminal leads. When i went to re-connect...
1
1

Mi16 Conversion Power Steering Help Please!
Hi everyone, I?m just about to attempt a mi16 conversion on my J Reg Phase-2 205 1.9 GTi. After preparing myself as best I can with everything I need, I suddenly had a query regarding the power...

Changing stereo in 406 Coupe
Hi all, I've recently bought a '98 3.0 V6 SE Coupe and am looking at changing the horrible factory fitted Phillips cassette/radio system. I've been to a few local dealers who have all said you can't...
8
8

406 dimming lights
Can anyone tell me why my 406 2.2 HDI's lights dim for a fraction of a second everytime I change gear, especially before the engine has fully warmed up. I know of another 406 owner with the same...
4
4