Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

307 brake system problem.
Hi there, My 2001(51)307 2.0 hdi has recently started doing the following.Upon gentle braking and when coming to a stop(10mph) i think the abs is kicking in because i get a pulseating through the...
3
3

Spark plug for Peugeot 306 1.4 1998
I just wanted to check something. I had some trouble getting all the plugs out from our Peugeot 306 1.4 (1998) due to the position of the injectors/air inlet (big plastic thing which air filter goes...
1
1

306 front wiper self parking repair
I hope this is of some help! The wipers on my 1999 306 recently started to 'stutter' when about to park, either from switching off, on rain sense or just single wash/wipe. All Peugeot user's web sites...
1
1

306 gti6 pinking
We have had this car from new and use 98 octane fuel, but always had a problem with pinking under load. We have not yet found a mechanci who can fx this. Any thoughts gratefully received!

Priming a diesel 205
Hi chaps, Am having a problem pursuading fuel to come through the pipework so I can start my 205D which has lain neglected for a few months. It was drained of diesel, so the first thing I did was put...
17
17

406 in the morning when it's cold
My 2.0 Petrol starts up, runs for say 30 sec, then starts running on 3 (or maybe even 2?) cylinders closeley followed by the antipollution alarm bleeping frantically. The only way I've found to...
2
2

206 squeaking at rear
ive had my 03 reg peugeot 206 hdi for a year now,for the past 9 or 10 months i have had a really annoying squeaking/creaking coming from the rear.ive had my rear shocks changed and its still doing...
2
2

Peugeot 106 stereo wiring w/o original harness
Hi folks, I have some odd coloured wires coming out of my girlfriends new Peugeot and cannot for the life of me find a wiring diagram on the net to explain them. The wires are: 1 x Pink! YES PINK!...
4
4

307 ECU reported faults - what are they and did they correct them!?
Hi, Just had my 307 110bhp HDI (54) in under warranty. Sometimes it missed and stalled when starting and I suspected the engine mounts were loose/worn and "clonking" Nothing found wrong with mounts...

307 whirring noise after engine turned off
Hello Peeps, My 24000 mile 2 year old 307 Hdi DT was in last week to have a squeaky flywheel fixed; was done under warranty. That was 10 days ago and have used the car quite a bit since. Did a 70 mile...
3
3

Poor Cold Start on 106 Diesel 1.5
Hi, Have a 'P' reg 106 Diesel 1.5. Head gasket blew recently and had head skimmed and refitted. Now have a problem starting when cold. Glow plugs appear to work, but requires about 1 minute of...
7
7

607 ventelation fan not working
Hi, I have a 607 where the interia ventelation fan has stopped working. It hasn't worked for a few months, but strangely today the fan blew air at me for ten seconds or so, but then went off again. I...
7
7

406 ML5T Speedometer drive replacement
Hi, The Speedo on my 406 has packed up. After some fault finding, I found that the drive gear located in the gearbox has snapped - so it jams on the pinion on the bottom of the speedo sensor / slips...

Peugeot 205 1.6 Gti Diagnostic plug
Hi Does anyone know where the green 2 pin diagnostic plug on XU5 engine is I've looked all round the engine compartment but still can't find it? Thx Andy
4
4

205 TU9 Engine Overhaul
I have an 1100cc TU9 engine. Can i fit it with a bigger liner kit to boost its capacity to say 1300cc without changing the block? What issues do i need to take into consideration if this is to be...
3
3

Bonnet Open switch, setting alarm off
All, I have a Vreg 3.0 V6 406 and the alarm keeps going off through the night because it thinks the bonnet is open (it comes up on the IN CAR DISPLAY). Problem is I can't find this it. Back in the...
1
1

406 estate middle rear seat belt jammed
Several months ago I cut the middle rear seat belt as it was jammed. I am wondering whther the lack of a centre seat belt would fail the mot. I have posted this info on another forum and they seem to...

Breakers in Surrey for Peugeot 306 parts?
Can anyone recommend a breakers in Surrey/Guildford area which can supply parts for a Peugeot 306. I'm not sure if breakers tend to focus on particular makes - I'm guessing not really. Thanks D
9
9

Peugeot 206 HDi Turbo: Anti-pollution fault
Hi, I have a 3.5 year old 206 HDi Turbo, which has had no problems since I bought it until the last 2/3 months. I now have an issue with the warning "Anti-pollution fault" and a loss of power (usually...
4
4

Peugeot 106 - Wiring to a pre-ignition 12v source
Please can someone help me? I've just installed central locking into my 3dr 1994 106XR. Everything's done except the wiring. I need to wire in a live and earth. I've found the earth point in my car so...
4
4