Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

205 Gti Sunroof Leak
My sunroof is leaking. The water runs into the sunroof locking mechanism and then drips through the release button on to my seat. If I open the roof I get a shower when I open the lock. Any advise on...
5
5

XU7 engine pinking problem
I am still having pinking problems when cruising and only very gentle accelerator pressure. Following advice from Mindwipe I have switched from supermarket fuel to branded, Shell Esso Texaco etc with...
10
10

Security code 406
Hi please help me to change the security code on my Peugeot 406 1,9tdi(1997). I bought it soon and the code is 1111 (that's mean it's factory code).I want to change this code with my own, but in the...
5
5

Is oil seal required when changing driveshaft on 205 diesel?
Hi - I have a 205 diesel (manual). I plan to change the right hand drive shaft because it currently sounds like the outer CV joint is going to fall to pieces every time I turn a corner (clunk plink...
6
6

307 RALLY--ROAD VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PICTURES AND SPECIFICATIONS ON http://HTTP://WWW.OUTWAR.COM/PAGE.PHP?X=1679701
11
11

806: ticking noise
Hello, I'm driving a 806 2.0HDI 110Hp When accelerating, i hear a ticking noise from the engine. This happens between 2000 and 3000 rpm. I also think that the noise is stronger with a hot engine. I...
5
5

95 306 DTurbo Idle speed?
Guy's Does anyone know what the idle speed should be on a 95 306 Dturbo? should it be any different if the engine is hot or cold? Currently what ever the temperature it sits slightly over 1K rpm...
6
6

306 Central Locking / Alarm - Indicators stay on
306 XRD M reg Nov 1994. Mindwipe recently posted: "on a 5 door 306 the alarm unit is under the drivers seat remove the seat pull back the carpet to expose the alarm ecu there will be 3 connectors one...
3
3

Instrument panel cover on peugeot 205
Hello, As a dedicated 205 owner I was wondering whether it is a simple job to gain access to the instrument panel on the dashboard, by removing the plastic "see-through" cover. I can find no obvious...
1
1

Peugeot 205 fuel-overflow problem -- I hope!
Hello all, I'm hoping one of you clued-up car-dudes can help put my mind at rest (or not, as the case may be). I've recently bought a 1990/G plate Peugeot 205 XS and this morning for the first time...
4
4

406 Rattles
Got a '96 406 Exec (non turbo). Recently started getting a resonant sound / rattle seemingly from the lower rear of the engine bay, but only when the engine is just above 2000rpm - doesn't do it over...
9
9

Remove repeater side indicator lenses.
I've just got a 1995 306 D turbo. I need to remove the side panel indicator lens, but don't want to force it and break it - anybody know how to go about it? Cheers, Gordon
1
1

Re: 406 gear knob... how to remove it
If it's anything like the 306 you will have to pull it straight up very hard and not twist it.
3
3

Re: Which 406 coupe v6 194 BHP or 210 BHP
Derek reports that his 210 BHP saloon pulls well above 5500 RPM. My 194 BHP does not - this is not an engine where you accidentally hit the rev limiter in a rush of top end.... I think they must have...
3
3

406 V6 coupe - Speedo, rev counter and fuel working intermittently
Hi Wondering if this is a common problem. My speedo, rev counter and fuel guage work intermittenly - usually on cold(er) days! Wondered if there was an easy fix? I've got a 406 v6 coupe auto - been...

205 Drive Shaft Removal
H Reg/1992 205 1.4 I need to replce the inner rubber boot due to a cut but at the same time will replace the outer one as signs of perishing. Offside hub nut removed and drive shaft is free from...
10
10

Peugeot 106 non-interference engine?
I have a peugeot 106 XR (1360cc petrol engine) and i was wondering if the engine is non-interference? ie if the cambelt fails, will the engine valves be ok?thanks for your time.

307 very high clutch pedal
Hi, My 307SW has a cluck pedal that is a good few inches higher than the brake pedal. I has been like this since I bought it last year and has recently gone through an MOT so it must be OK. I am right...

RT3 and Aux input (407 SW)
I've followed a previous thread on this subject with great interest. I've got a RT3 in my 407 SW and I want to connect a MP3 player (it already has the telephone built in). I tried doing this via the...
2
2

306 Stepper motor clean
Hi all, I read a post a while ago that recommened some clean their stepper motor. I have a 306 1996 XSI (108,000m) with problems of the car cutting out when idleing and rev's going up and down. I have...
11
11