Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

206 brake pedal travel problem. HELP!
I'm really confused with this problem that has troubled my friends car for nearly two weeks. What's worst is I'm starting to notice the same problem on my car! Mate has a 2001 GTI and after cornering...

peugeot 406 fuel pump relay
Hi my Peugeot 406 1.8 petpol wont start,when the ignition is turned on the fuel pump relay makes a clicking sound when i turn it off there is a gurgleing noise from the throttle body the fuel pump...
2
2

lampje achter dashboard vervangen
Hallo ik heb een Peugeot Partner en het lampje voor de aanduiding van mijn verlichting is stuk en die wil ik graag vervangen, heeft iemand een idee hoe ik daar bij kan komen. bij voorbaat dank...
1
1

Peugeot 407 SW Safety Belt warning
I recently purchased a 407 sw. I ALWAYS drive with my safety belt on However when driving into a parking garage or 100m from home I like t disconnect it. Does anyone know how to disable the AUDIBLE...
4
4

HDI diesel additive
Just in case anyone wants to try refilling their diesel additive tank on models with the particle filter, you might be interested in part numbers. For early models pre vin 9491, using the Eolys DPX42...
12
12

Saddle release lock on Peugeot Geopolis scooter
Hope someone can help me out wit this problem. I have above mentioned scooter and the battery is dead, I need to release the lock to replace the battery. Does somone know how this is done? Thank you,...
1
1

406 cooling fan wiring diagram?
Does anyone have access to an accurate wiring diagram for a 406 2.0 16v 1998 with aircon? Specifically the bit concernig the cooling fans. The one in the Haynes manual is less than accurate and the...
5
5

Wiper blade lifespan?
Would anyone like to guess at the lifespan of an average car wiper blade in mileage and also months/years?
11
11

Peugeot 807 Fuel additive ECU - where located
Does anyone know where the fuel additive ecu is located on Peugeot 807 (04 reg) 2.0 HDi? I have a "Fuel additive minimum level" warning and would like to check the fuel cap sensor at the ecu end of...
1
1

Removing the centre console on a 407
Just purchased a second hand right hand drive one (1.6HDi S) and need to get in to slave some power off the power supply to the cigarette lighter and run a cable from this so I can provide a permanent...
3
3

peugeot 607 boot lock button
hello my peugeot 607 boot only opens with the key fop, unable to open it by pressing the button located in the 0 , i got a circuit through the switch when button is pressed so cant be that , any help...

106 cigarette lighter not working? Help!
Hi guys, been a while since my last post...thankfully havent had many problems with my '99 106 zest 2 for a while! Just bought a sat nav, and unfortunately the cigarette lighter does not appear to be...
7
7

307SW 136 won['t start after going through big puddle ?
My fathers 307SW 136 went through a big puddle on the side of the road last night and the engine stopped. He tried to restart it but there is just a clonk from under the car and it doesn't seem to...
22
22

peugeot 206 brake load sensing valve
Hi, my 6 year old 206 glx 1.4cc has just failed its test on the brake load sensing valve linkage (seized). I know where it is and exactly what it's for, but how is it best to free it up?
3
3

407 SE "cinch" connector
Does anyone know what the "cinch" connector in the armrest storage box is for? No mention of it in the owners manual
5
5

406 Dipstick popping out
My 2002 HDi 90bhp 406 Dipstick keeps popping out.... I have changed the air filter this week incase it was blocked up but its still doing it.. Anybody have any ideas where I should look next ??...
12
12

peugeot 806 philips radio - cd changer
i love my 806, it's wonderful, 180,000 miles, etc, but 1 thing is broken, the screen on my philips stereo (the 1 witht he removeable key pad (2x6 buttons) screen above the 2 buttons (on/volume and...
1
1

406 dim radio display
After my trusty 405 estate died from terminal rear suspension failure last month, I've just bought a 1999 406 estate with 105k on the clock. It's a great car. I can't believe how low the engine revs...
17
17

Dipped headlights stopped working
After 4 years from new I have my first electrical prob. Lights all OK this morning. On starting tonight both dipped headlights not working. Offside sidelight not working. From the handbook this...
8
8

406 Trip Computer
Is anybody familiar with the intricacies of the multi-function display on the 406? I have the 406 V6 estate and the one omission that irks me is the omission of the trip computer. Is it a case that...
5
5