Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Antipollution Fault on Peugeot 807
My Peugeot 807 has just started displaying "Antipollution Fault" in main LCD centre dashboard display and the yellow engine warning light remains on on the steering wheel column. Can anyone tell me...
2
2

306 rear suspension
Hi Chaps. My Girlfriends 306 is producing a creaking noise from the offside rear suspension, either when compressed or released. Inspection showed that the rear shocks were fairly rusty externally, so...
2
2

306 1.9D - Brake Servo Replacement?
Has anyone had to replace the brake servo on a 306 1998 model? I hav seen from other postings that it has 4 bolts securing it to th bulkhead and that these may require access from the underside of th...
6
6

Peugeot 807 centre console
I need to remove what's called the "Storage compartment or additional telematics control" (what ever that may be) in my 807 its just a plastic box with a semi transparent hinged lid, it's no 19 on...

Power Steering Fluid
Hi, I have a Peugeot 307 51 plate, and need to top up the power steering fluid. In the Haynes manual and on the Peugeot website it states that I need to use the Total Fluide DA for it, what I wanted...
6
6

307 diesel Back Pressure?
I lost my oil plug and my dip stick was sticking out more than it should. I went to a Garage repair station to ask for ideas or a diagnosis, all I got was " Your Engine is F-c*xD! it's back pressure...
12
12

206 tyre pressure
Hi all, I've got a 206 Roland Garros with Michelin 185/65/14 tyres. could someone recommend a suitable tyre pressure for them or should I just go on the pressure on the door frame sticker. Thanks,...
2
2

Peugeot 306 warning light...
Hi, I recently aquired a 1996 Peugeot 306 XRDT....... there is light on the dash which occasionally comes on and i don't have a handbook to find out what it means!? Anyone know where I might find a...
3
3

vibrating 106Gti
My son's 1997 R reg 106 GTi, 91,000 miles on clock has started to vibrate when engine turning at between 1500 and 2000 RPM. Feels and sounds like the whole car is vibrating when you are inside it but...
1
1

Peugeot 405 immobiliser problem
My father has a 2002 405, today he's had the battery disconnected for some or other reason (probably caravan related) he now realises this has caused a problem with the immobiliser, he gets a "red...

405 Key fob not working!! help
Just my luck to have something else go wrong with my L reg petrol saloon, the key fob has just packed up on me, problem is the alarm has an imobilser, so I can not get the car started without...
17
17

307 antipollution fault
My 02 307 2.0 petrol hatchback, occasionally posted an antipollution fault on the LCD display, and an amber engine warning light on the console. I took it to be serviced by Continental Cars in...

306 Front Wing - Welded or Bolted?
I've damaged the front nearside wing of my trust 1996 vintage 306. I am thinking of trying to get a wing from a scrap yard and fitting it myself. Anyone know if this is just a bolt on job or is there...
1
1

Visible differences between 407 SR 1.8 and ST 1.8
Hi there, I'm in the market soon for a used Peugeot 407 saloon and have chosen to go for the 2005 model of either the SR 1.8 saloon, or the ST 1.8 saloon I've done my research and know that there is a...

re: 206 cc Stalling problem
A friend has a 206cc Y reg which keeps cutting out. Ususally when slowing down but can happen when on the open road too. Any clues please??
2
2

reset *diesel additive min level* warning
52 plate (late 02) 307 SW HDI 2.0l 110 I have filled the tank with the Eolys fluid, and now get fed up with the warning every time I set off. According to many sources of information, and also Haynes,...

Power Steering Problem?
Hello There, I have a Peugeot 207 1.4 16V (90BHP), it has 3000 miles on the clock, and I am having a little issue with it. It has Electric Power Steering Assistance, and it is horrible. I am not sure...
9
9

2001 206 Radio/CD player problem
i have an issue with my new 206. Everytime i go to put the CD in the player it thinks about it for ages and then spits out the CD. I have tried cleaning it and still its the same. I dont really fancy...
1
1

peugeot 106 1997 front wipers, slow speed problem
Can someone help me? the first gear of front wipers is not working but all other speeds are fine the control bar for wipers was changed but no help, I don't know which relay is for wipers, (the...

Pug 306 1.4LX 1999 WONT START!!
Could anyone share any info to me about why my Peugeot Phase 3 T reg 1999 306 1.4lx wouldnt start when it was just getting ready to go for its MOT!!!!!!!! Iv checked everything preaty much, all the...
1
1