FS: Windstop for 306 Cabrio

My 306 is being replaced with a Beetle in March. The car is contract hired, so I'm not giving them my accessory!

Windstop for 306 - really makes a /huge/ difference to the car with the top down, easy to fit and can be stored in the boot.

New price is £250. Open to sensible offers. It's in good condition with manuals and assuming I can find it, bag.

I also have the delivery cover for the cabriolet roof, a vinyl top which protects the window and fabric during delivery and is useful for protecting the car when stored.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick