OT BEER

A Sound Theory on the Virtue of Beer

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so GOOD for you!

Reply to
Carl Collins

So what are you saying here? Run your car on Carling Black Label?

Reply to
Nigel

Ermm yeah if ya want to

Reply to
Carl Collins

Hello Carl,

It must be the 10th time I read this text :-) First time in english, though.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

It's similar to this other one I've heard...

A science teacher is showing a simple experiement. He has a glass container into which he puts some pebbles, right up to the top and turns to the class, "Is this container full?" he says. One boy shouts out "Yes" So the teacher gets out some gravel and starts to pour it into the container, shaking it so that it moves down inside the gaps between the pebbles - when he's done, the level is up to the top again. "Now is it full?" he asks The boy shouts out again "Sure it is, I can't see the gaps anymore!" So the teacher gets out some sand and pours that in, again filling to the top. He turns to the class and says... "Now it is full - The lesson here is that you can't always see everything so you need to investigate further"

A second boy pipes up "It's not full!" - He walks to the front of the class, takes a can of beer from his bag, opens it, and pours it into the container - He gets quite a lot in and gets the level up to the top. He turns to the teacher and says... "Now it is full - The lesson here is that there is always room for Beer!"

:-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt