Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Pontiac Montana please help quadriplegic
Good afternoon. My name is Daniel I currently have a 2000 Montana which is giving us rear air-conditioning problems. It is not blowing cold in the back the air-conditioning seems to work just fine in...
1
1

1997 GrandPrix radio w cassete player
My radio worked fine till a dealer had to replace my ignition switch. I can't return because dealer is 200+ miles from home. During the repair they jammed the knob/handle of heater, the farthest to...

Grand Prix Brake Pad Replacement & Brake Fluid Bleeding Guides
I just spent most of last Sunday replacing the brake pads on all four wheels of my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I also bled the brake lines since the brakes were exhibiting a lot of "fade" during...

Dealer Question
Okay , this is going to sound a little dumb , but here it goes. I just heard on the news that the dealer that we bought our 2008 G6 from last July has closed up shop. There is another Pontiac dealer...
3
3

Confusion about CANbus vs. OBD-II?
Sorry about the crosspost, but I own a Pontiac and a Subaru, and this topic is relevant to both anyways. So I recently got myself an OBD-II car code scanner cable for my laptop, and during research I...
12
12

FS: 1978 Auto Quarterly "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet
1978 Auto Quarterly "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet I have for sale the 1978 Automobile Quarterly Inc. "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet. The sheet measures 24"x37" is in...

Rumour Mill - GM to eliminate Pontiac Divsion
GM prepares to announce Pontiac closure next week James Lareau April 24 2009 Automotive Weekly has it that GM will announce that it will close its Pontiac Division this week as part of its...
5
5

From Plymouth Owners ...
News is today that the Pontaic marque is a goner. Us Plymouth owners know how it feels to get this news ... -Brian (whose first car was a 1966 LeMans)

Portable outdoor lift options?
I have some repairs to make to the fuel tank and power steering rack on my '97 Bonneville. Neither of these are things that I care to try repairing on jack stands, so I've been looking at inexpensive...
4
4

1989 Pontiac Grand Am
This car needs a new timing chain and I was wondering what's the cheapest I could get it done?

bolt size
hi, what is the size of the bolts require to pull the harmonic balancer on a 2004, 3800 II motor? thanks, peter

supercharger in pontiac grand prix
u need some help. i have a pontiac grand prix and i seem to be losing pressure so my boost only goes up halfway. i looked and dont think there is a broken hose or anything. SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP...
2
2

2004 buick lasabre tps removal
hi, my 04 lasabre died yesterday and i want to check to see if the throttle position sensor is mechanically ok so i can try to get the car to a shop to read the flashing service engine lite codes....
7
7

EGR problems need Help
I've got a 1988 Pontiac Sunbird 2.0 tbi,it set a 32 code awhile I replaced the EGR valve,couldn't find the orginal egr valve these fit a lot of different models,you have to put a different offrice...
9
9

What's Up Ahead Technology Vacuum
A frustrating thing about driving on highways, besides "stop and go", is not being able to know what's happening up ahead until it's too late. Where I drive there are alternative routes, but knowing...
7
7