Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

pile of '49 Olds and '61 T-bird parts-Ebay
my other auctions for pile of T-bird parts
2
2

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT - 1996 Sunfire
Question: The check engine light seems to come on often during this time of year when the outside temperatures range from a low of 50 to a high in the 70s (in Florida) and the humidity/morning fog is...
2
2

Ammeter
Wanted: Working ammeter that would fit into and match the ammeter for my 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix. Send pic if you have. Thanx, Lou Sheeley
1
1

Looking for firing order for 1976 Pontiac
I am looking for the firing order for a 1976 through 1992? 400 8 cyl. Motor is in 1985 Olds. body not stock motor. hei. system. Thank you
2
2

LOOKING FOR firing order
hello I am in need of the firing order for 1978 through 1992 ? pontiac 400 motor, Please post if anyone has this. Thank you.
1
1

95 Pontiac Bonneville headlight switch
I have a 95 Pontiac Bonneville. The tail and dash lights went out. A mechanic told me the headlight switch was going bad and it was only a matter of time before the headlights themselves stopped...
5
5

a/c and heater works only on high in 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
For some reason my a/c and heater will only work if i turn it to high. This started all of a sudden. I will take all of the advise i can get. My car is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix. Thank you!!
1
1

G6 4 cylinder comments?
I'm interested in the G6 with the 4 cylinder engine. Anyone have any experiences or comments of that car?
2
2

$300 VISA Gift Card
Get A $300 VISA Gift Card

Re: 94 gran prix 290,000kms Coolant leaking from 3.1 ltr engine
there is a minimal amount of moisture on the inside of the oil cap .the dipstick looks normal ,no grey or brown sludge but i can see were coolant has been seeping from the heads ,enough to leave a...

94 gran prix antifreeze seeping from heads
3.1 ltr antifreeze is seeping from head gasket area /running good but there is some condensation in the crankcase[underside of oil cap]any info would be appreiciated
1
1

Check Engine Light
My cars back bumper got bumped into but there was no mark or any sort of physical damage. Later that day the check engine light came on and stayed on for about 24 hours then went off. There was a lot...
1
1

95 pontiac grand am engine comp
i've changed the compe becuase it said my quad drive module was bad nut it keeps come on whats up.. i've cleared the code like 5 times can some 1 help ?
3
3

I don't know whats going on...
I have a 2000 Grand Prix. I left it set for about 4 months, when I got back, everything worked fine except the climate control just doesn't work. No A/C, nothing. I checked the fuses and can't find a...
3
3

Looking for Information on the 1983 Pontiac Trans Am Girl
Looking for any information/history on the Trans Am Girl that graced the cover of the 1983 Pontiac "We Build Excitement" catalog. This was a full Ponitac catalog featuring an attractive model posing...