Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My driver door.
My driver on my 97 grand am GT power windows have to "charge" before you can roll them up or down. they will only move a few inches every little bit(of course while the car is running) Is this...
5
5

Have you heard of the lights messing up the radio???
I have a 97' Grand Am and i just installed a CD/MP3 player in it. Well when i turn the inside lights completly on it turns off my speakers. My radio still says that it is play but the speakers stop....
2
2

R.A.P Module for Sale :
OEM part number 12135089 description : module ASM This was bought originally for the Pontiac Firebird but almost all Pontiac has the power retain accessory function even my Grand Prix has it , it a...

Is Bill Wallace at this NG?
1
1

pontiac aztek security lock up
I have a 2001 Pontiac Aztek that has a problem. The security sign comes on and the "service engine soon" comes on. This locks up the radio, door locks, windows, and lights. What could this be? If its...
1
1

92 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 3.1L V6 leaking gas
My car has recently begun to have a leak somewhere below my car. I cannot tell exactly where it is because I do not have the means to lift it up to get under it. I think it's from the gas tank, but...
2
2

96 grand am help please
doors wont shut...black latch wont push in or pull out...what should I do?I need this car for work...help me please
3
3

Crisper Shifting
The AutoTrans Interceptor is a permanent adapter plugged into the existing wiring harnesses of computer-controlled transmissions: Adjustable increase of transmission line pressure reduces burnt...
2
2

1996 grand am power door locks not working
The power door locks on my car dont work. The locks do work when i put the car in drive and only unlock when i shut the car off. I have checked the fuse and the fuse is ok but there is no power...

94’grand prix directional problem
94? grand prix haveing problem with directional lights. changed all fuses amd flashers. when I activate the left signal it does not flash but if I jiggle the handle the indicater light does flash but...
1
1

98 Grand Am Window Regulator broke 5X’s
I need someones help desperatly. I bought my 98 Grand Am (2 door) in 2001, and since then I have had the power window regulators break 5 times. 3 times on the drivers side and 2 times on the...
2
2

94 Grand Am Burning alot of fuel and oil
I just had the fuel pump, filter, catalyctic converter and and fuel injectors, plus a few other little things in my car. It is burning fuel like crazy. Also had an oil change done. We changed a lot of...
2
2

1995 Pontiac Grand Am quad four engine
Cranks fine but stalls out upon acceleration after warming up, then will not restart for a few minutes. when trying to restart acts as if it's not getting a spark.
1
1

1991 LeMans 4c Daewoo motor - Won't start
This car won't start or run with the oil cap on. Take off the cap. vroom....any ideas?
4
4

Tell Me About The GTO
We're thinking about getting an actual new car, and the GTO is under consideration. Read the reviews, etc, but hoping for more opinions of all stripes on the 2006. Well, not so much on how it looks -...
17
17