Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Grand Prix dies on right hand turns
Car dies occassionally on right hand turns. Do not have a problem starting it again.
1
1

Re: Ex-GM Fans now Dogging GM?
Aside from the 67-65 Mustang, 64/63 Comet, 65-63 Fairlane, 64-62 Impala and similar in that year range, its all gone to hell and always came back as something rebadged, unpractical, gas hog or...
1
1

2005 Vibe Price ?
I haven't purchased a new car in 18 years but now I believe I will. Have found an out of state Dealer that has an 05 Vibe with Moon & Tune, Prem, Monotone appearance Pkg, Pwr Group Package, 4 speed...
6
6

2000 Bonneville- Oil guage not right
I noticed the oil pressure gauge showing increased readings. Now it pegs out at 120 psi all the time. Wondering if anyone has had this problem. Where is the sending unit located? Thanks
4
4

Ourisman Chevy Dealer in Wash DC used to have 24 hr service
I was reading an article which made the reference that Ourisman Chevy a well known dealership in the Wash. DC area used to have their service shop open for 24 hours a day. This 24 hour service took...

Re: Ex-GM Fans now Dogging GM?
That's pretty much it. They don't sell anything that I would buy (except for an ordinary old pickup truck). And that's saying a lot, for the world's largest automaker. I would drive an old GM car, I...
11
11

Re: Ex-GM Fans now Dogging GM?
(snipped the rest of the troll garbage) Obviously troll, you know little to nothing about cars or engines.
1
1

Re: Ex-GM Fans now Dogging GM?
I had one for years. Have worked on plenty of 3.8's with the Supercharger. Never had to do any work to the Supercharger. I kept mine to 250,000 miles. I never used hi-test gas either. I runs just fine...

Security light comes on and car doesnt start
Sometimes when starting car security light comes on and car wont start for 10 there a way to bypass it and start engine.
6
6

trunk lock not working
Does anyone know if you can access the trunk of a 92 grand am from the back seat? The lock doesn't seem to be working and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
2
2

Pontiac G6 coupe or sedan seems not selling well
Went a month or so ago to look a the G6 coupe, when I got there and saw them on the lot, I wasnt all that excited about what I saw. Little annoyance in the style especialy when looking directly at the...
24
24

1994 Grand Prix slow accelerating and high RPMs
I have a 1994 Grand Prix with a rebuilt transmission that is about 2 years old. It has worked great until about 2 weeks ago when my son was driving it home. He stopped to get some gas, and noticed...
5
5

quad 4 SOHC VIN:3 cylinder 1 misfire
I have a 1994 grand am single cam quad 4. It misfires on cylinder no 1. Compression check comes back ok, i am unsure of how to check to see whether cyl one is firing or has no fuel. When i ran the...
1
1

1997 Pontaic Grand Am
I have a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am that I was driving on the highway at 65mph. I heard a click and looked down and saw that speedometer wasn't working, engine light was on, fuel light, abs light, etc. The...
3
3

Heated seats failed
Greetings and thank you in advance for any guidance I might get: I have a dear friend that has an 03 Pontiac Aztek. Both of her heated seats have failed and not at the same time. Since they dropped...