1995 Grand Prix SE Fans wont run...

Alright hopefully someone can help me here... I am having problems with my fans not coming on in my car, it runs about 215 216 somewhere in there and the fans dont kick on, but the temp will drop back down to 210 when its not moving... uh i am so confused... I have changed the fuses under the hood for the fans and tested them and they work, but they still dont come on even when I have the A/C turned on... someone please tell me what this could be!!!!

Another thing we noticed that the coolant was low so we added the recomended stuff and followed the directions in the manual ( opening the valves ) and then started the car again and the check engine light came on and wont go off. . was there something that we did wrong is there anyway of fixing this problem?????

Reply to
CassieLee1982

Shep