2003 Pontiac National Meet Photos....

Hi all,

My dad attended the recent 2003 Pontiac National Meet, and snapped about 30 pics for my website....... The settings on the camera were set to "low-res", but they still came out pretty decent.... I prefer my Sony, but at least these download quickly....... Most of the other pics on the site were shot at a higher resolution, but, hey, they're FREE, so either way, ya can't complain about that..... Right?

A Celebration of American Cars, Music, and Retro Culture....

The site is totally FREE, no pop-ups, no banners, nuthin'!... I'm not even selling anything..... I'm just an old car guy with a huge collection of pics that I've decided to put online......

Reply to
huffreport