Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ping group...a question
My 1997 GP SE, 3800 has close to 104,000 mi. I just replaced all 4 tires, the left front wheel bearing assembly, and had it fully aligned up. The manual calls for a tuneup at this time also, my wallet...
4
4

How do you adjust the idle / '96' Grand Am
Fixed the exhaust, kept the converter on. Replaced the coil pack and is hitting on all Quad 4 cylinders, sounds great. Idle is however at 1500rpm, how do you adjust the idle? Help! Radarman
2
2

'95 grandprix GT aircon question
I am hoping someone has had this problem... I finaly got tired of being hot and topped off the refrigerant in my AC. I know it has a slow leak (about one can every 4-6 months) and I couldn't be...
2
2

READ THIS
HEY MAN. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, AIND I FIXED SO EASY FIRST CHECK ALL THE FUSSES THE N# 20 IS THE ONE THAT IS BURN. OR DEAD U SHOULD GET A NEW SET OF FUSSES IS CHEAP. THEN REPLACE IT AND I AM SHURE...

FS/T for 1989-1991 Bonneville SSE: Huge List of Computer Hardware
I am about to move and I have a lot of extra computer gear I want to sell instead of having a buncha stuff still sitting in a closet in my new place. Amiga: GVP GeForce 030-33MHZ Comes populated with...

Grand Am 1995 - How many freeze plugs on a 3.1 V6 engine?
Due to a lack of maintenance on my part the freeze plug on the rear of the engine had to be replaced. It cost me $700 to replace a $1 part. The mechanic had to lower the tranny to get to it so there...
2
2

Drag race wreck
woman can't drive. Look at the front wheels and see she made no effort what so ever to counter steer the rear end out of the skid. Looks like she may have just closed her eyes and aimed the car down...

99 Grand Am Noise Problem
I've got a 99 Grand Am SE that I've only had two weeks from a dealership. After a heavy rain a couple of days ago, the car started making a "chirping" noise when accelerating (RPM does not seem to...

Stuck Crank Position Sensor
95 sunfire and it just wont budge, and very little to grip it by. Anyone have any ideas how to remove it?

2000 Bonneville Radio
On the left half of my radio, the backlight seems to have gone out. Is there an easy way to fix this, or is it easier (cheaper) to replace the radio?
1
1

Engine idle's fine but running ruff when revved.
My 2002 Grand AM V6 3400 sfi engine Idles fine but when I try and accelerate it boggs down. It gets as high as 2000 RPM fine and then the RPM's drop way down and the engine acts like it wants to go...
18
18

1998 pontiac bonneville se
Is there anything you need to look for when replacing a starter on the car?
1
1

Aurora TJet - (6) Pontiac GTOs, Master Case
eBay:
5
5

Damage by mis-connecting spark plug wires?
Is it possible to damage a car by hooking up the wrong wires to the wrong spark plugs? I did that and attempted to start my car and it didn't of course. I'm just wondering if there was any damage...
5
5

What is the firing order of a 2002 pontiac Grand Am 3.4L V6
What is the firing order of a 2002 pontiac Grand Am 3.4L V6 Is it just 1-2-3-4-5-6?
3
3