Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

cd stuck 2004 grand prix
my wife got a cd stuck in the cd player by trying to put one in when there was one already in. my question is: how do i get it out?? ive tried all the buttons. im hoping to avoid pulling out the...

Re: Where's the horn relay on 96 Sunfire
Turns out it was not fixed by changing the horn relay. Removed the steering wheel airbag and cleaned and polished the clockspring contact in behind. It's been working flawlessly for a couple months...
1
1

84 pontiac
I was wondering if someone could answer a couple questions for me. First i have an 84 pont parisienne station wagon, i need a windshield and cant seem to find one for that exact year, however someone...
5
5

Accidentally locked Glove Box
and since I bought it very used, don't know a clue how to do the combination. I can't believe they put that on a car. Greg

Q: Pontiac TransSport 95 AC compressor relay location
AC suddenly stopped to work. Where is the AC compressor-relay location. The fuses are ok, but there is no power on compressor plug. The radiator cooler fan does not spin when AC is turned on. Is there...
2
2

instrument cluster dies, then comes for a minute, then dies for several minutes, repeat...
hello- i have a 99 olds alero 3.4, 80k miles. engine runs well for the most part, although subpar mpg. the problem is that the instrument panel, power windows and ac blower are not operating. the...
2
2

Pontaic aztek Blower Resistor
seems a common problem but my pontiac Aztek 01 has lost settings 1-3 on my blower fan. I was told by many that it is a burnt out Blower resistor, this seems to be the issue. the settings burned out...
2
2

2000 grand Prix GT transmission slipping
I recently started to experience some (Automatic) transmission slippages on my 2000 GP GT. After servicing, the tech said the Fluid control Solenoid needed to be replaced. however, after getting that...
3
3

Req; help with blower switch for 70 LeMans.
I have been haveing trouble with my blower motor comming and going. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.. Contact switch cleaner helped at first, but no longer. It has just about bit the dust...
5
5

Upgrading engine
I own a 98 Bonneville SE. I love the performance that the 3800 Series 2 gives, but I want more. I want to upgrade to a V8 and am wondering if anyone knows whether this is possible with this model. If...
4
4

Re: 04 Grand Prix GTP supercharger whine?
> My 2004 GP GTP has 55,000 miles and starting to make a whining sound that > I'm thinking is either supercharger or power steering. The whine seems most > noticeable first thing in the morning, when...

97 grand am theft sys
light on dashboard theft sys stay on the car start and automatically shut down i was told to turn the key on engine off wait for 10 min then start the vehicle normally no success also disconnect the...
2
2

91 sunbird check engine light
I have a 91 pontiac sunbird 2.0 - 4 cylinder. I was driving down the highway when the check engine light came on. I used a jumper wire and had a code 12 come up. Can anyone tell me what that code...
1
1

serpentine belt diagram for 99 grand am se 4 cyln.
My belt on my 99 grand am gave way, got replacement belt, but now I am searching for routing diagram. can anyone attach jpg of diagram in email for me? Thank in advance
1
1

Interesting problem
I recently fulled the car up with gas without over filling. Yet Fuel leaked out of the gas cap and ran down the exterior side of the car below the fill cap opening. The cap was secure. When driving I...
2
2