Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Firebird paint
On the 1996 Pontiac Firebird in regards to the paint, does it have a clear plastic coat on it? I have some scuffs on it and want to eliminate them decently.
2
2

Re: Buried 57 plymouth in 50 year Time Capsule Unearthed!
I believe the US Military uses Edwards AFB in AZ to store this kind of thing without all the fancy sealed boxes and humidity control. If the car had been put down there and tarped, it would have...
3
3

1981 Pontiac Trans Am - melt your eyeballs
eBay:
2
2

Intermittent and FRUSTRATING blower problem with 96 Bonneville SSei
As the post states, I'm having a problem with the heater/AC blower. It's the same problem as I've seen other people have where the fan works for a while and then for no reason just suddenly stops. The...
1
1

Re: June 15 - Race Day is finally here. :) SPNAK UPDATE!!!! :)
June 16 Fweddie wept: Backpedal duly noted. b.t.w. Ah, what happened to your vacation that you planned 3 months ago, the one that you claim to take every year at this time? SPNAK!! And,...

Re: June 15 - Race Day is finally here. :) SPNAK UPDATE!!!! :)
LMAO! Not only did inept Fweddie NOT show up like he bluffed he would nearly 3 months ago, proving that his "facts" and "all the proof" about the business that he spent **over** 6 months stalking was...
7
7

car dies,stalls or hesitates when fueling
Weird problem. To me anyway. Just purchased a 94 Grand Prix 3.1 litre 2 weeks ago. When I fill up with a tank of gas, whenever the fuel guage is over half the car acts like the problems in the subject...
4
4

OT - 1957 Plymouth Belvedere To Be UnEarthed
A story about this 1957 Plymouth Belvedere buried in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was posted several months ago, but today (Friday June 15th 2007) is the day the car will be lifted up from 3 feet below ground....

1968 Pontiacs - the Endura rubber bumper
NY Times DETROIT - August 5, 1967. The General Motors Corporation's Pontiac Division said this week it would put on 100,000 of its 1968 models a rubberized front bumper that takes a dent and then...

2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air with WS-6 suspension package
2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air with WS-6 suspension package Ok folks, here I am coming to you for some honest opinion on what maaaay be my next car in the collection I seem to have going. :mrgreen:...

Automobile Parts and Repairs
Search for automobile repairs, automobile service, or automobile parts shops in your area. Browse the user submitted feedback about each shop to make sure you are taking your car / truck to the right...

Pontiac Firebirds of the early 1970s
NY Times PONTIAC, Mich. Feb. 10, 1970 - A new Firebird auto model?was unveiled today by the Pontiac division of General Motors latest entry in the popular personalized sports-type field has what the...

a/c problem 1992 toyota corolla
a/c problem 1992 toyota corolla i have a 1992 corolla the a/c wont kick on the switch works and when you turn it on the engine idles up and the pulley turns to what could be wrong

Pontiac Firebird - first notice
NY Times - January 28, 1967 Pontiac's Firebird Will Join the Specialty Car Field Another specialty car was announced yesterday, this one by the Pontiac Motor Division of the General Motors...

421 engine
I have a clean rebuilt 421 shortblock I'm thinking about selling. What's a good asking price?