Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 grand prix GTP
i started hearing a noise that sounds like a motor is running /humming noise/like the trans is running because it will not shift, just hard to describe, but i also noticed when reving up the engine to...
2
2

keyless remote problem
i have a 94 pontiac with one of those small centurys that only have a trunk release,unlock and lock door features,problem is even after changing the battery in it, it still doesn't work,after not...
5
5

97 GP - Needs help installing rear strut mounts
Does anyone know how to access the upper mounts? Are special tools required? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, FatPat
1
1

67 firebird disk brake swap
My buddy just bought a clean original 67 firebird 326 for 5200. It has power drums. Is there a donor car that can provide disk brakes for the front? Mark
1
1

Seeking stories about muscle cars by their owners.
Do you have a muscle car that you love? We would love to write an article about it. It will be published at Muscle Car for fellow muscle car enthusiasts to envy. It is a simple process via email to...

shredded belt response
From: "WANDA FOX" To: "Shep" Subject: Re: cam belt shredded?? Date: Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:49 AM okjay upon pulling the front shield off exposing the pully's and tensiorer,here's what i found-as i...
4
4

94 transport /wiper problem
My wipers work intermintently. What could cause this?
1
1

94 transport a/c problem/power window problem
Over a peroid of time my A/C slowly quite producing cool air. What could be the most likely cause? Also. my power windows slowly stopped working. First the passenger then the driver side. Same...

97 Trans Sport Windows(latches) rattling
It sounds as if the rattles are coming from the latches themselves, but no amount of lube on them seems to fix this....also getting a lot of rattle from the rear hatch... Anyone have a solution for...

1999 Pontiac transport questions
Just had head gaskets, intake gaskets, head pressure tested and shaved, new gaskets and the works. Now the check engine light came on, and speedometer stopped working. Well I just got van back today,...
1
1

2000 Grand Prix - Air Conditioning - some vents blow hot others cold..?..?..
Okay - this is weird to me.... I just recharged my A/C in my vehicle. Everything worked just fine yesterday, Today, I notice that out of 5 dashboard vents, only 2 blow cold air while the other 3 are...
7
7

cam belt shredded??
some opinions please from the more mechanic wise!,94 grand prix (3.4)dohc,last summer my car lost power and then died,just cranking ,no start,then i discovered the timing cam belt had worn and the...
1
1

Fully Restored Pepper Green 70 GTO
Bill's 1970 Pontiac GTO is fully frame off restored. His '70 GTO with stage 4 Ram Air is one of only 302 GTO's that rolled off the Pontiac assembly line in this configuration and Pepper Green color....
4
4

2001 Pontiac Montana - AC Not working - blows hot air
When using the Air Conditioning in my Montana, it only blows out warm to hot air, it does not cool. Also the fan only works on speeds 1, 2, 4 and 5. If I set the fan to speed 3, nothing happens. I...
2
2

Heater Blower Relay - 200 GP
Does anyone know if there is a blower relay for a 200 GP? I am not talking about the blower module but the actual relay and where I can find it.