Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 GRAND AM GT Fan Speeds on Blower motor
We took our 2000 Grand Am in for some major work at the dealership. We thought that while it was in we could get something else fixed. The fan speeds on the heater or A/C do not work on #1 or #2...
1
1

94 gran prix
hi, i have anti freeze everywhere it's all over the engine. at 1 point it was spraying like a sprinkler. the engine never over heats but runs very hot. the antifreeze is all over the side of the...

69 camaro 454 power steering
What headers will fit on a '69 camaro 454 with power steering?

1939 Pontiac Parts
I have some sheet metal and hard parts if anyone is interested. No stainless. Mail with needs. Located on Long Island Keith

1995 Pontiac Sunfire - wrecked in Kansas
eBay: Forbes - April 24, 1995 THE LAUNCH OF THE 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier and sister Pontiac Sunfire at the Lordstown, Ohio plant has been a disaster, probably the worst car launch in modern history,...

97 GP rear strut upper mount replacement - help please
How do I get to them and are special tools required for this job? Thanks in advance, FatPat

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Blower not working
I've been plagued with a blower problem with this car. Several years ago, I replaced the blower resister due to one speed not working. A year or so later, same problem...and again and again. Each time...

1956 Pontiac Star Chief - rusting in Maryland
eBay: NY Times October 20, 1955 The 1956 Pontiac cars have a new type of automatic transmission designed to provide smoother, quieter gear-shifting and more efficient use of power. The line was...
1
1

1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am
I am getting ready to try and sell a car for my brother. It's a 1994 Pontic Firebird Trans-Am with the LT1 Engine and RAM air, and 4 wheel disc brakes and 65K miles. My brother said that a mechanic...
4
4

accessing flash codes
I have a 2002 sunfire and just recently the check engine light came on. I was wanting to know if I can access the codes with out a reader. I know on some cars you can use a jumper wire to get blink...
2
2

FS: 1978 Auto Quarterly "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet
1978 Auto Quarterly "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet I have for sale the 1978 Automobile Quarterly Inc. "Car Of The Chief" Antique Pontiacs' Sheet. The sheet measures 24"x37" is in...

'95 Sunfire that won't park
It's a manual transmission, w/ a broken parking break. I've been parking it in 1st gear, but today, it won't stay parked in ANY gear, even reverse. Car runs just fine, shifts just fine. Car is...

Muscle Car Web Site
Updated:

pontiac torrent
who ever design this piece of junk should be fired.... and as for gm's ceo he should have been fired at middle management..... too bad this company has to endure such mismanagement....

buick
Buick - the information, purchase, resources, news, descriptions...