Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

84 PARISIENNE
When i apply the brake on my pontiac there is a slight "clunk" sound that seems to be coming from the left front wheel area, possibly the caliper?? The noise happens about 1 second after i hit the...
7
7

99 GP PCV Valve Location?
Hi: I was doing the oil / oil filter / air filter / gas filter change on my wife's 99 GP (57Kmiles) and the book in the store listed a PVC valve so I got one of those too (used to have an 80 225 slant...
5
5

Drying out my firebird after the flood.....
How goes it all? '99 T/A Well it rained like hell. I had enough clearance to get across the water until someone slammed it and threw this "breaker" under the hood. That was enough to stall it out....

GM's excess baggage - Buick, Pontiac, Saab, Hummer
Fortune ..Multiple brands mean multiple expenditures for marketing, advertising and distribution. Still suffering from negative cash flow, GM simply has too many mouths to feed. GM should keep...
81
81

1973 Pontiac Ventura Body Parts
I've tried the majority of the auto salvage yards in West Texas with no luck in locating front end body parts for a 1973 Pontiac Ventura that I an restoring If anyone can assist with information on a...

01 Grand AM removing door panel
I have a 2001 Grand AM SE that I need to get the inside door panel on the drivers side off of. I am missing some screws somewhere and I was hoping someone might be able to tell me where to find them...
1
1

Window lift motor mounting
Ok, got a window motor for my '95 Trans Sport. Riveted the regulator back on to the new motor. However, the rivets that need to go through the door to mount the whole thing in place are too big for my...
3
3

99 Sunfire hard to start when warm
I am at a loss to determine why my 2.2l sunfire will not start easily after it has been running for a while. When the the engine is cold in the morning it fires right up. An hour later or four hours...
2
2

97 Grand Am getting hot.
I have a 97 Grand Am with a 3.1 that keeps getting when in town it gets hot.Fan comes on when is a closed system and we keep bleeding the air out through the bleeder,then add coolant when motor is...
1
1

03 Grand Am getting warm
I have a 2003 Grand Am with 3.4 and about 45K, recently it seems to want to get warmer than usual when stopped in traffic. When the AC is engaged both fans kick on and keep it nice and cool. Is there...
1
1

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP FOR SALE - pontiac 1.jpg (0/1)
Hi eveyone, I have bought a 2005 Pontiac GTP (still under warrenty) last summer and this vehicle is in fantastic condition and has new custom 2 tone leather interior. This Grand Prix GTP has been...

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP FOR SALE (0/1)
Hi eveyone, I bought a 2005 Pontiac GTP (still under warrenty) last summer and this vehicle is in fantastic condition and has new custom 2 tone leather interior. This Grand Prix GTP has been stored...

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I simply Love it! Are they they taking orders yet? I will order 2 dozen!

2000 sunfire - is surging
i replaced the head gasket and machined the head and put in new spaek plugs and new wires and now its surging

surging
i have a 2000 sunfire and it is surging
1
1