Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: How To Install Hooks With Toes
Care to elaborate? You know, like explain just exactly what you mean here? How should he be treated? Details, no weaseling, bafflegabbatry or changing the subject. Just answer the question.

Re: Ronnie's Plastic GTO
Nice try, DitaFuck, but no one but you and your sock army believes that. Now, which milemarker do you want to meet at?
1
1

temp senser goes out constantly every2-3weeks
why my temp senser goes out alot i have had the computer reset by shops temp senser tell me bad computer might be bad wiring do anybody knows how i fix this problem or how can i reset it myself?until...

'97 Pontiac Sunfire 2.4L
Above mentioned vehicle is making groaning sound when making turns. Any idea what this might be? All advice/ideas/comments appreciated. Thanks, Brigitte
2
2

Broken Tilt Steering
Hi everyone, I have a 2002 Grand Prix GT. The other day the tilt steering stopped functioning in the full up position. It feels like there is nothing attached to the lever that actuates the tilt, and...
1
1

Placeing a 78 400 into a 67 firebird
PLEASE HELP!! I am lost about placeing a 78 pontiac 400 (which is a three bolt motor mount with a long horizontal bolt attaching this to the 78 firebird frame mount) into my 67 firebird (which had a...
2
2

Brake Shoes
im replacing the rear brake shoes on my 84 parisienne wagon. The problem is, i've never changed rear brakes before and i know they are completely different from the front. Is there any diagrams or...
7
7

Where is the ABS computer located on a 99 Grand AM GT?
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help point out the ABS computer on a 99' Grand AM GT. What does it look like, and were is it located? The reason I am asking is my ABS has ceased to...
2
2

Vibe engine light
2003 Vibe, 90k miles. Engine light came on last summer, I replaced the forward O2 sensor. Light went out for a while, now it's on again. I'm thinking the rear O2 sensor. Anybody have ideas? Car runs...
3
3

Passlock? Electrical? BCM? Ghost???
1. 1999 PONTIAC GRAND AM 2. Engine size 2.4 L4 3. Transmission AUTOMATIC 4. Mileage 160000 5. Fuel Injection 6. ABS brakes 7. Cruise control CRUISE CONTROL, A/C, POWER STEERING My 1999 Pontiac Grand...
1
1

Pontiac Grand Am
I recently inherited a 2000 Grand Am. All is fine ...except...There is no display on the radio showing the station or the time on the clock. I have checked all the fuses and all seem to be okay....

98 Sunfire 2.2 throttle postion sensor
Hi, The other day the engine check light came on. I used a OBD2 code reader and got the error code for throttle postion sensor. I went to NAPA and bought a new sensor. After I installed the new...
2
2

Oil leaks
I have a 2000 Bonneville and 2000 Grand Prix, both with 3.8L engines and both with about 100k miles. Both have small oil leaks somewhere on the engine which I can't readily find and which result in a...
1
1

Dashboard lighting problem
I have a 1997 Bonneville. Dashboard lights cut out when auto headlights come on. Dashboard is lit normally while driving with DRL's but immediately shut off when headlights come on. Help please.

abs
my abs light and trac off light are on. what could the problem be?????
7
7