Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Choosing a Grand Prix... Recommendations and thoughts appreciated.
So I've found 2 Grand Prix's available locally. They are: 2002 Grand Prix GT coupe Loaded, including leather interior (heated seats), power sunroof. All it's missing from the GTP is the supercharger,...
3
3

97 Grand Prix Electrical Shutdown
Scenario that has been happening infrequently, but becoming more frequent, is this... I unlock the car, insert the key in the ignition....all is well Turn the key and before the starter engages, all...
1
1

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I never new that GM conducted a Secret HQ and Test Facilities out of a double wide trailer.

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I've seen better PhotoShop work by a 10 year old. Melissa

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Do you have any pics of a 2 door version?

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Are you kidding me? That is a picture of a early-mid 90's caprice with the front and rear end photoshopped to look like something it will never be! Wow....the things people do to get a little...
5
5

3800 RWD Questions
I am still toying with the idea of putting a 3800 engine into my Mercedes 230 CE and want to learn more about it. What is the weight with the four speed auto transmission? Which side is the starter...
22
22

Pontiac Grand AM 3400 COOLANT QUESTIONS!!
Hey, I'm the proud owner of a 1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT 3400 SFI and i was wondering, i changed my dexcool out for the "Yellow Stuff" and i was wondering if i could put G12 VW coolant in it instead. I...

Gd Am Drivers window
2002 Gd Am, 2.2, 2 Door, My front,drivers window was not going up in the rear section. After disassembly I found the regulator broken(plastic piece). I replaced the regulator ,but also discovered that...
1
1

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Whoa! I WANT one of those! Four doors and chrome exhaust tips!
1
1

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Really, really bad PhotoShop.
1
1

AIR SHOCKS
Im looking for air shocks for my pontiac parisienne station wagon. It has regular shocks on it but the air shocks were optional for that year.(1984) Since they were optional, i figured i could find...
3
3

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Its about time they started adding chromed bumpers and fins again. It was just a matter of time. I will be ordering one with the optional continental kit.

02 Grand Am Window Crank Removal
I need to remove the drivers door panel to work on a window. Two questions: Have roll down windows,how do I get the handle off, the FSM states that a special tool is needed to remove a spring this be...
2
2

Replace Window Motor Regulator 99 Grand Prix
I'm replacing the window regulator on passenger front door on 99 Grand Prix. The window is in the full up position. How do I get the window half way down so I can get to the bolts connecting the...
2
2