Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

See the Holden Pontiac G8 Commodore Pics Here
Is it a Pontiac? Is it a Holden? Its 2...2...2 cars in 1!
11
11

Exhaust Question
I'm the proud owner of a 1984 pontiac parisienne wagon in near mint condition and i have a question about the exhaust. I would like to give the car a little more of a growl for as cheap and easy as...
1
1

GM to File for Bancruptcy Monday Morning!
Just heard on the news that GM will be filing for Bancruptcy first thing on Monday Morning! April Fools

Electrical Blues
bought a 94 grand am not much history on the car. After 3 months car dash lights went out. 2 days later car automatic locks stop working, could not open the doors manually. open the door by removing...

Automatic trunk lockdown
first time on this group...hope someone can help. I was replacing a couple of taillight bulbs in my '86 and now the trunk won't latch (it has the automatic draw down motor mechanism) Can't for the...
5
5

1974 Bonneville transmission problem
I have a 1974 Bonneville with automatic transmission. It has not been driven for almost a year and a half. I tried to start it recently and it seems to be in reverse instead of park. The gear shift is...
3
3

1993 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible Top Manual Crank Location?
Where is the manual crank located? Also, did they make a convertible specific owners manual?

gto coupe custom
Did anyone else see the History channel show on custom cars? In it there was someone driving a custom he made out of a modern gto. How aweful looking can you make a car? Take a look and you will find...

98 grand prix has bad vibration.
My 98 GP GT has a bad vibration in the front end. It is mostly noticable when accelerating over 50mph and while braking. I can feel the vibration on the floor board, gas pedal and brake pedal and also...

2000 Bonnie Right manifold
I was idling at a stop light. When I accelerated, got VERY LOUD exhaust noise from engine compartment. Apparently, the manifold broke off, according to the mechanic. The flex pipe looks ok, and so do...

95 sunfire stalls at stoping
well here is the problem i have a 1995 sunfire ,i can run the car for some time ,but when i go on 401 for a short time then i come off to the stop sign it will stall,(i know just dont go on the 401...
2
2

Re My window won't go up
On the GP's from 1997 on, the regulator was redesigned. Both my rear windows became loose, would just go down from normal driving vibrations. Then drivers went down & stayed down . Bottom line, I...

ping group 97 GP fan awitch
I have a 97 GP SE 4 dr. It rolled 100k here over the last few months. It has been a near perfect car since I bought it in December 1999. Now, the switch, the switch controls fan operation for both a/c...
2
2

Engine Transplant Recommendation
I bought my first non-GM car in more than twenty years yesterday. It is a 1985 Mercedes 230 CE which is a gray market car here in the US. The body and interior are in very nice shape but the engine is...
23
23

Oil Leak
Hi, Two days ago I was driving ( 2001 Pontiac Sunfire ) and I noticed my car battery light come on, I immediately suspected that my alternator belt must have snapped during some point. I pulled over...
1
1