Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LF: Online car clubs
Hi I have a website called Cat's Ass Kustoms: Parts, Performance, Passion - News for Motorheads and I'm making an online list of any Car related club sites. If you are a member of a car club and would...

Building the Chevy Camaro has been Axed!
Future: '08 Pontiac GTO Spared, But That's All What the GM Future looks like By Todd Lassa Photography by the Manufacturer General Motors's plans for a rear-drive Buick Velite sedan, convertible, or...

Building the Chevy Camaro has been Axed!
Future: '08 Pontiac GTO Spared, But That's All What the GM Future looks like By Todd Lassa Photography by the Manufacturer General Motors's plans for a rear-drive Buick Velite sedan, convertible, or...
29
29

68 FIREBIRD,,,,,,NEED HELP So. Cal....
I live in Sun City and I was sick for 3 yrs. I am now ready to start it But I only need to install starter motor, carb, and new electronic distibutor,,,,,My problem is I dont remember where the little...
2
2

Need some advice on car financing.
I am dead set on purchasing a grand am 'i have done alot of research on the grand ams and they seem to be really popular because you see ppl driving them everywhere and they were the staple for...
1
1

Need some help on the grand ams.
I am dead set on purchasing a grand am because i like the price and ive heard good things about them but i dont know what style and speed to purchase. What is the difference between a se and a se1? is...
10
10

acceleration problems
I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am (4 cyl) with about 92,000 miles. Lately its been a little more sluggish when trying to accelerate from a stop. Once I get up to 25 or 35 mph it doesnt seem as bad,...
1
1

Re: Where's the horn relay on 96 Sunfire
The relay started making a very loud clicking noise on the times is was working so finding it was easy. It is located under the dash behind the glove box. If the intermittant problem continues, I'll...

Poor performances on 97 firebird
Hello, I have been driving my 1997 firebird ( automatic ) without too many problems until the end of last year when basically I had to have the spark plugs changed as well as the "wire sets". The...
3
3

Daylight Running Lights and other
My name is Mike and reside in Langley BC Canada and own a 1991 Pontiac 6000 LE My problem is first when the car is in motion (In Drive ) the Daylight Running lights no longer come on . 2nd the heater...
1
1

99 Grand Prix. Water On Passenger Floor
I just bought the car and don't have a history on this issue. I get a 1/2 inch of water on passanger front floor after a hard rain, while the car is parked. Tested with a hose and its dripping down...
7
7

Followup on 98 gp engine dies
Follow up on the stalling engine Fuel filter was replaced as per the shop reccomondations. Had to cut the fuel line because the fittings wouldn't come apart. Then the car would idle for about a minute...

re:Can you help!
I sent him $20.00 I challinge anyone to meet my donation! His storys true! If you needed help wouldn't you want someone to help you? This letter is to ask all of you for your support. My name is Bill...
1
1

Used newer GTO?
I am still looking for a car to replace my old 92 Grand Am. I've noticed that there are quite a few used GTO's for sale on dealers lots. There seems to be many more used ones for sale than I see on...
5
5

2000 Grand Prix Wiper problem,
A recent ice storm caused my passenger side windshield wiper to break. It seems the motor is turning, but where the wiper arm attaches to the "post", it might have stripped or something. How is the...
5
5