Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 gp engine dies
last night my 98 gp 3800, supercharged, auto, 103000 miles died while approching a stop sign. When restarting it would idle for less than a second. Giving it throttle it yould rev to 4000 rpm's but as...
7
7

95 Grand Prix Door Handle
I have a 95 Grand Prix with a door handle that won't open the driver's side front door.Obviously something is broken inside and I wanted to get some advice before i decide to remove the inside door...

99 Pontiac Sunfire
Hello everyone i am new here. I have a weird situation when i drive my subfire at 45 miles hour and under i have heat in it but if i go above 45 i lose all my heat and was just wondering if anyone...

Re: Does GM have anything interesting or new coming out?
no and no, thats part of the problem. Remember a few years ago when GM came out with the prototype of the G6 coupe? It was a winner...yet we waited 2 years for it to come out and when it did it didnt...
1
1

99 Sunfire head light.
How complicated is it to replace the bulb for the drivers side head light? On quick inspection it looks as though I need to take the battery out. Any suggestions? Niagara Boy
1
1

2000 Bonneville oil pressure too high
On my 2000 Bonneville with 86K miles I recently noticed the oil pressure gage pegging out at 120 psi. It stays there all the time when the engine is running - idle or high rpms it's still the same....
4
4

Bonneville Fuel Pump Problem
Hello, for the second time in few months my Bonny's fuel pump got broken. The first time they found stones in the fuel tank, but not this time. May it be the kind of gas we have in Iowa, with 15% of...
4
4

WaterPump issues ’01 Sunfire
Question for you guys. I was just informed that I need a new water pump. The pump cost I don?t care about, but I was told (by my very trustworthy mechanic) that it would be like $500 in labour at...
2
2

Need some help-1996 pontaic sunfire
I just bought a used 96 sunfire and have one small problem, the old owner forgot the code for the cd player immobilizer. Now I know this sounds weird but its truthfull. Is there anyway to get this...

57 Plymouth to be unearthed from 50 year Time Capsule
1
1

57 Plymouth to be unearthed from 50 year Time Capsule
66
66

any suggestions?
i own a late 1990 (or early 1991) pontiac gran prix with a 3.1 fuel inj. v.6. it runs and drives fine, but at low rpms it idles really rough, and sometimes it dies... i have a bad catylatic...

Front end noise
My 1994 Grand AM just started to make a front end noise, sounds like an airplane propeller when I go highway speeds. But if I turn slightly to the right the noise almost goes away but not quite....
1
1

Pontiac Sunfire 1999 problem
Hi, I have a Pontiac Sunfire ?99 automatic that has the following problem: when I drive it on the highway at constant speed it starts to vibrate and the revs start to get lower and higher also, its...
2
2

Dash Cluster
I have a 94 Sunbird with the regular dash cluster ( Speed, Gas, Temp, and Mileage) and I was at the local Scrap yard today and I found a Sunbird with the Dash Cluster with all the bells and whistles,(...
1
1