Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cost to replace fuel pump
What would it cost to have a mechanic replace a fuel pump on 2002 Grand Am 4 cyl.
1
1

Transmission shifting late and hard
I have a 1988 Firebird with a 2.8 litre engine. The seals were leaking and so I brought it in for repairs. When I got it back, it was shifting really late and then hard. What could cause this? It was...
4
4

2002 Grand Am will not start
I have 2002 Grand Am automatic that will not start in park but will start a few seconds in neutral then dies. Replaced fuel filter but no change. Car has only 20,000 miles and is driven mostly in...
2
2

putting a starter switch on my car
I am having trouble getting this car of mine to turn over the ignition is getting bad, sometimes you have to really turn the key hard, anyways I want to put a button on it to start it, what kind of...

more HP from an 88 2.8
I have a 88 Grand Prix with a 2.8 v6 I am wondering some ways to get a little more HP from it, the person that owned it before put 215/65-15 tires on it and the stock size is supposed to be 195/70-15,...
1
1

need 400 heads
Looking for a set of '68 or '69 number 16 heads for '68 400 motor - REASONALBE!. OR 1970 #12's.

1997 grand am se no start
Im glad I found this Group. I own a 97 grand se that wont key goes all the over to the start postion but the engine wont turn over,it does draw odd the battery and the lights go dim.I had this issues...
3
3

93 Pont Sunbird A/C problems
I just purchased a 93 sunbird. When you turn the A/C on, it blows the fuse in about 2 seconds. Any ideas as to what and where I should start to look? All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in...
2
2

71/72 pontiac grand prix
hey guys im new to this group and need some help !! I have a 1971 pontiac grand prix that just got out of bead blast and unfortunately i need QUARTERS/DOORS/FENDERS!!! If you know where i can find...
1
1

93 Bonnaville ac/clutch
Tried jumping low pressure switch clicked on for about 2 second and then stopped and has power at the clutch is it a bad clutch any way to find out? How hard to change?
2
2

Pontiac 400
I have a 67 firebird convertable and wanting to swap out the 71 2barrel 350 for a 400. I want to make it a 400 clone and already have the hood and proper emblems but have no idea on where to begin...
4
4

carfax
hey..im thinkin about buyin a pontiac sunfire..i was wonderin if anyone could carfax check it for me? if any of you can .. please email me at thanks
2
2

Do I need new Shocks or Bushings or Whaat?
97 Pontiac GA 3.1 V6 with 130k+ miles. The car rides nice, tight and smooth until I hit a square edged rut in the road then it hits with a bang in the front. This car is running Eibach coil springs...
1
1

Re: Auto Parts Online Store
Do they sell SPAM? Oh wait, you already gave us that... Best Usenet Service Providers 2022 ranked by Newsgroup Access Newsservers, Usenet Search, Features & Free Usenet Trial. Add VPN for privacy.

94 Grand Prix engine mount replacement
How the heck do you replace the lower engine mount on a 3.1? I put the car up on ramps and tried to raise the engine with a jack and a block of wood under the oil pan. The whole front of the car...
1
1