Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

timing chain problems,please help!!!
i own a 94 grand prix with the 3.4 dohc,i know this can be a problem engine and high maintance issues,coming home the car lost all power and run rough before stopping and just the motor turning...
1
1

auto transmission problem engine stalls between 2-3 gears
hi, i have 89 firebird and it has 155,000 miles on it. it is 305 5.0 L V8 with automatic transmission(everything is stock). lately i am having this problem. this started when i went up a ramp at an...
6
6

Flooded Bonnaville
Does anybody know where I can get some information on leaking cars, perferably a 01 Pontiac Bonnaville. Is there any information anywhere about this problem? When it rains it pours in on the...
1
1

'96 Grand Am window help
Hi All, I have a '96 GA with a window problem. The windows sometimes work and then they don't. Sometimes they'll go down all the way, sometimes only part of the way. Same thing going up. One window...
2
2

2005 GTP Transmission problems
I have a 2005 Grand Prix GTP, with the manual shift (automatic) performance option. The car has 35,600 + miles, warranty about to expire. Recently the transmission has started to feel funny, seems to...
4
4

keyless remotes
Does anyone have a good place to pick up a remote for a 99 sunfire? Just purchased one but it came with no remotes. All the stuff is there power truck and stuff. Any help would be great. Dealers want...
2
2

parts for a 01 grand prix
I'm looking for a paticular part and hoping maybe ill get a hit in here. Its the right rear quarter window. Its for a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix 4 door.
1
1

3.4l Venture Ticking
Hi all: My 97 Venture with 120k km has recently developed a ticking which sounds like one of the lifters. Funny thing is the ticking is absent at start-up and only begins after 10 minutes later. The...

HELP!!!!
Can somebody PLEASE help me find a (plastic) model or I would even settle for just a picture of a late 70's Pontiac LeMans. The original car was gold, I am going from memory, so I think it was a late...
2
2

Help with stalling in a grand prix
Hello, i am writing this for a friend of mine. He has tried to figure out what causes the "stalling/bucking" in his car through several persons and mechanics, but no one can figure it out. Most can't...
3
3

I need advice please
I have a 94 Bonneville, and she runs great - most of the time. However, whenever the gas gauge gets to half or below, the car will stall at every stop or turn. Does anyone know what part I need to get...
2
2

95 Grand Am GT lockout?
My boyfriend owns a 95 Grand Am GT. Among other problems, the AC has quit working, the cigarette lighter no longer works and the power locks are a bit finniky on the passenger door. Besides that. He...
6
6

Cavilier pulls to the right when you brake ?
Hello ! I have a 1996 Cavalier and when you put the brakes on you have to make a correction with the steering wheel to the right. I've put new pads and rotors on it, the calipers aren't frozen. When...

Leaking fuel from fuel pump assembly????
Car = 1999 Sunfire 2.4 Litre Ok Im having a gas leak, had it up on the hoist and a mechanic is telling its coming from my fuel pump assembly where everything goes into the tank in the very back. My...