Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

96 grand am abs traction control check engin lights
hello plz help gf has a 96 grand am the abs light traction control,and check engin lights all cam on and put brakes on the frount a few mouths ago and they or bad agian wont cum out of park i ran the...
2
2

Re: Conserve Energy
That same idiotic statement could also be said about Reagan (who actually was an actor) but it doesn't make it any more true. Clinton got that high approval rating because he did his job and did it...

Re: Conserve Energy
In that case, the Current Occupant is the second worst actor of all time...

tire pressure
Just got a set of Michelin tires put on my Pontiac Grand Prix, 2001. Checking the recommended tire pressure on the label on the truck lid revealed that I need to inflate the tires to 30 PSI. This...

2000 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2L 5speed
Clutch is gone. With engine running, I can shift the gears without clutch pedal depressed and no gears grinding (very weird feeling). I have a shop lined up for the work (the kit is 5X the price of a...
1
1

1992 Pontiac Transport stalls
I have a 1992 Pontiac Transport with the 3.8 and 86k. It has been doing this problem for about two years and has everyone stumped. Durring the winter months it runs fine with no problems. After it...
1
1

1994 Bonne for sale
1
1

Looking for a seat! 92 Grand Prix LE
I am looking for a drivers seat, dark grey, in good condition. It is a 60/40 bench. The bottom fell out of mine. Now I feel like im 3' tall when i sit in my car. If anyone has one for sale please let...

NASCAR a Ripoff!
National Stock Car....not a damn thing stock about it....anymore. We as spectators want to see REAL stock cars slightly modified going around a track like we saw in previous years! Now what we see is...
30
30

Who is really Killing GM...The Union? or GM?
From what I have been reading, but maybe I am reading it wrong but it seems the real culprit in GMs problems is the union. It seems like the union has GM by the balls and is holding them hostage. How...

Who is really Killing GM...The Union? or GM?
From what I have been reading, but maybe I am reading it wrong but it seems the real culprit in GMs problems is the union. It seems like the union has GM by the balls and is holding them hostage. How...
12
12

98 pontiac grandprix
car starts than stalls after about 10 seconds scanned, no codes changed fuel pump filter still same problem please help thank you.
3
3

92 grand am
serious problems vehicle cut off while i was driving had temp sensor put in, then mechanic say computer needs to be replaced. work completed but when driving air conditioner unit was on, when i parked...
5
5

AC Blows Cold on one side and Hot on the other. 99 Grand Prix, GTP
1999 Grand Prix, GTP, Sedan. AC work and blows cold on the driver side but hot on the passenger side. It has dual zone temp controls. Driver side blows hot with heater on and so does passenger side....

Thinking about new G6 GTP convertible
Any input?
5
5