Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

tempest vs gto
I'm trying to understand the relationship between a 1964 tempest and a 1964 gto. Is the gto a tempest with an options upgrade? Or maybe I'm way off target.
12
12

My car hates water
My 1988 Pontiac 6000 (2.5) is having yet another dilema. It hates water, every time it rains, water gets in the car all over the place. Through the windshield and through the doors. We've tried...
6
6

check oil on sunfire
My son just purchased a 95 sunfire gt. and the check oil light comes on after starting some times and stays on. the manual says that it is from parking on slope. he parks on such small slope you...
1
1

car stalling
i have a 93 pontiac grand am it tends to die when going around 20mph and turning corners but its okay on hwy please help with an answer
3
3

Stereo Problems
My in-laws bought a '99 Grand Prix SE used. When they got the car, the radio played but the display was dead. Then the battery died. When the battery was replaced, the radio seemed to be dead. The...
2
2

Heater Hose on 1991 Pontiac 3.1 LE
The heater hose ( water pump to heater coil ) blew on my 1991 Pontiac 3.1 LE. The hose is a 5/8" that runs from the heater coil, and then near the pump, joins a coupler to a short 3/4" hose that...
2
2

For Sale---Brake rotor
Front brake rotor that fits 1967-68 Pontiac Grand Prix & Bonneville. Thickness 1 1/4"--Diameter 11" Used ___ In great shape Will send pics on request--- Asking $75.00 plus shipping cost for any info...

Drove 13,000 k's With Amsoil
An oil analysis report showed that the Amsoil XL 5W-30 did not need changing after 13,000 kms. and 7 months of drivng in the '02 Sunfire. Information on Amsoil synthetic lubricants and related filters...
4
4

Heeelllllllpp!
I own a 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.1 Liter engine. I just had an engine installed and my car still wont start. I have replace misc. parts, fuel pump etc. Had a tune-up and it still wont start. it...
6
6

1995 Grand Prix SE Coupe Door Locks..
A few months ago I attempted to put an aftermarket keyless entry system into the car. After getting it all in there and working, something happend (still not sure what to this day) and my power locks...

GM Class II Data Bus Interface
I recently installed an aftermarket radio in my 2004 Grand Prix. After doing so, my dashboard time display and door chimes stopped working. I bought a data bus interface to correct this, btu have not...
4
4

02 Grand Am Paint
I am trying to find touchup paint for my 02 Grand Am. The window sticker listed it as "Bright Red" I can not find the paint code,it should be under the spare tire cover. The only numbers I can locate...
3
3

Re: Conserve Energy
Get a cheaper car to drive. Consider this, the US uses 25% of all the crude oil in the world and we have only 5% of population. And, to put it into further context as to how much oil we uses every...

Re: Boycott Exxon, ESSO and PETRO CANADA
I worry more about $5 a pound for a cheap cut of meat, or $ 3 a pound for grapes than I do about $3 a gallon for gas. Gas I can live without, food I can't. My Grandfathers both were dairy farmers, and...

Re: Conserve Energy
I figured this out 5 years ago and got an apt across the street from work, a grocery store, a walmart a barbershop and the post office. I don't care if gas goes to $50 a gallon, I currently buy gas...