Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIC/VID SC Man buried in 1973 Pontiac Catalina w/his guns
> > Saluda (WLTX) - A Saluda man got his final wish Tuesday, as he was buried in his car with all his guns. > > Lonnie Holloway died Thursday, September 3 after 90 years and friends say he always...

99 Bonneville - change to solid antenna?
I have a dead antenna motor and a mast that is slightly bent from the car wash. Can I replace dead power antenna with a solid whip antenna. Questions are: 1. was a factory solid OEM antenna ever...
4
4

key unreleased from ignition switch for several minutes
I got a 2001 Grand Prix. Occasionally, it seems to not want to let the key out of the ignition switch after it's been switched off. You have to wait 2 or 3 minutes before it will let it out. What...

Grand Prix Tail Light & Headlight Condensation - Removal & Prevention Guide
A few days ago, I noticed some condensation water droplets inside one of my car's tail lights. I had the same problem with one of my headlights a few years ago. I had sealed the headlight bulb sockets...

1989 Pontiac Grand Prix
1989 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 2.8-liter V6 My '89 GP has a strange electrical problem, here are the symptoms... 1. When you turn on the ignition, the cooling fans runs. 2. When the fan stops running,...
3
3

Sunfire Gas Problem
Having a problem with an 99 Sunfire. I can't put any gas into pumping gas very slowly and it shuts off at $ the nozzle out to the edge and try again and you may get a few more cents into it. I know...
1
1

2000 Grand am cranks but won't start
2000 Pontiac Grand am 2.4L DOHC cranks but wont start. Has good spark at spark plugs and good injector pulse plenty of fuel pressure. It also wont start with starting fluid. Any help?
6
6

used upper intake
can anyone help me locate a good used upper intake manifold that will fit 2000 3.1 l chev . leads will be greatly appreciated. THANKS, ED

Pop up headlight - '88 Firebird
I have a passenger side headlight that pops up but will not close. I removed it today and connected it to the driver's side connection and it popped up and closed repeatedly. So I now know that the...

loud popping noise in trans 1997 Bonneville
I have a 1997 Bonneville SSE. I replaced the transmission a year ago with a cheaper used one. It has started to make a loud popping sound when you give it gas. It feels and sounds like splines...
1
1

just bought a unique 40th anniv b'ville
hi, i have had an eye out for a 40th anniv bonneville for a while and i got some thing even better... it is a 1997 boneville ssei. that is right, it is a boneville according to the title :) i'll...
1
1

G8 GXP
Looking for G8 GXP owners to correspond with. Lee Landisville, PA '09 GXP - Stryker Blue/Auto

Pontiac Vibe
Is thereany news about the fate of the Vibe after Pontiac is shut down? I have a 2003 Vibe GT and a friend has a 2005 Vibe. They are great, trouble-free cars; essentially a Toyota Matrix in Pontiac...
2
2

wanted: rubberseals for pontiac parisienne station 1985
hi from germany, who can help with window weatherstripping kit includes the tailgate window weather strip?i´m trying for more than 6 months to get this stuff,no chance here in my country,no chance in...
1
1

car fax please
hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run. thanks, peter 1G2HZ5215VH252013