Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 Grand Am
I brought the car in Dec 2005 I can put $10 in gas in on Saturday by Tuesday I will need to put another $10 in gas in it I do not let it fall under half a tank Can anyone tell me if there is anything...
4
4

Weird 1996 pontiac exterior lighting problem
Got a weird problem with my 1996 Pontiac Firebird. When I turn on the headlights, the right side headlight is dim. The left side lights up fine. Also when the headlights are off the turn signals work....
6
6

charging circuit
hi all 92 sunbird 2.0 l alt. will charge if I power the field . Can someone tell me where the field gets it's power from ?As far as I can tell there is a relay but what turns the relay on ?

Power Steering Pressure Question?!
My 00 Grand Am seems to have a large amount of air pressure in the power steering system. What I mean is, when I take the cap off the power steering pump, theres a loud "phssssssst" noise of air...
1
1

Pontiac G6 GTP in Fusion Orange
Hi, My two local Pontiac dealers drive me crazy so instead of calling, I was going to ask the experts here. I WANTED a Pontiac G6 GTP (2 door coupe) in fusion orange. I have a book just received from...
13
13

Soltice - rear ended
saw my first Soltice today. Turned my head, very striking. Unfortunately, looking from alongside, the tail is shaped like it's been rear ended and "pushed up." Dunno.
2
2

Re: Pontiac GP - ongoing brake problem
You sound quite savvy on these Pontiacs, perhaps you could think about mine. It's '88 Grand Prix and has the too soft pedal, when I got it just a few months ago, it was really great, but...

1993 Sunbird wont start.
1993 Sunbird wont start.. Engine was running fine. Car chugged out and stalled 150' from wife's destination, which happend to be an old guy's garage. She was going there for a non-auto issue. "Old Ed"...
5
5

1997 Grand Prix Rear Speaker Removal
Can anyone explain to me step by step how to access the rear speakers for replacement in a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix? Thanks!
2
2

Grand Prix Sedan Power Window Motor & Regulator Replacement Guide
took pics of the entire process of replacing the driver side power window motor and regulator on my '01 pontiac grand prix gtp sedan. Should be useful for 97-03 gp owners. cheers, Paul79UF

2001 - Transmission slips in Reverse when hot (only)
2001 - Transmission slips in Reverse when hot (only). Two tranny shops had no clue what it might be ("Well, you know, the oil gets hot and thin..."), but it seems that the symptom is so specific that...
6
6

Anti-Theft Code
99 Grand Am, Replaced the door speakers and disconnected the battery, I bought this car used and dont have the code. I would like to see if there is a GM site that can show me how to get the 6 digit...

Still stuck on P0140 '96 Grand Am
I apoligize for reposting, but I really would like to get this lady's car fixed! My name is Chip and I am a disabled ex-class A Tech. I have started a ministry out of my church where I work on (and...
2
2

97 Grand Prix steering wheel illumination out
The illumination for the steering wheel radio controls has gone out in my 1997 Grand Prix. At first, one side went out (I think the right side) and then the other side. I tried switching the fuse, but...
2
2

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...