Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

66 GTO FUEL FILTER
I just purchased a Delco fuel filter for my car. The type that goes in the line between the fuel pump and carbs. One end of the filter has the word IN on it. Does this end go towards the fuel pump or...
1
1

88 Pontiac Bonneville starter motor replacement cost question
I just bought an 88 Pontiac Bonneville and after sitting for 2 days it won't start, the voltage is a little down (11.3v) and at first it made a ticking noise when I tried to turn it over but then it...
8
8

Pontiac Grand Am
I have not heat.
1
1

94 potiac grand prix
will not turn over from ignition,
1
1

97 M6 Trans Am for sale
1997 Trans Am, Lt1, M6, 3.42s, car is silver w black stripes on hood and grey leather interior, T-Tops, loaded with options- working AC, cruise, pwr lumbar seats, pwr windows, pwr locks, keyless with...

2000 Pontiac Gran Prix Transmission
My 2000 Gran Prix GT with 3.8 L normally aspirated engine has a transmission oil leak at the seal around the left half-axel shaft output. Is it possible to replace this seal without pulling the...
3
3

Window doesn't roll down! 2000 Grand Am
The other day I was driving and tried to roll down my driver side window. All the other ones work, but the drivers side window. I have no idea if its the motor or maybe just a bad wire. Any help is...
1
1

Oil Leak for the Third Time!
Now the Pontiac 6000 (2.5 '88) is leaking oil AGAIN! It blew a valve cover gasket back in June of 2004, then blew it again in August of 2004. We siliconed it in September of 2004. Now it's leaking oil...
8
8

"Solstice a pure roadster and parts bin marvel"
Solstice a pure roadster and parts bin marvel Perhaps you've heard the expression "Parts is parts"? Well in the case of Pontiac's new Solstice two-seat roadster, that ain't necessarily so -- these...

2000 bonneville
anybody know where i can find a performace exhaust manifold for my bonneville. it doesn't have a supercharger yet but i would like to upgrade everthing else before i put in a supercharger.
6
6

1967 Pontiac front brake rotor
Wanted: Front brake rotor with hub and lugs for 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix. 11 inch diameter, 1.250 inches thick Contact me if you have Thank you!!!

This is a Real Pontiac
A real Pontiac is... this... Bor.ring
39
39

Developed slight valve tick
Hey wazzup? I have a 97 GA 3.1 with just about 128k miles. I recently noticed a slight tick, I assume its a valve tick. It otherwise runs fine, pickup and performance is about as was new except for...
10
10

Fuel Pump? Timing? Both?
I'm back yet again. We're chipping away mainly at the starting problem again. You've seen it before, but I've got more details... 1988 Pontiac 6000 2.5L (124,333 miles) My car did not want to start...
1
1

'03 gran prix
I have just acquired a 2003 Gran Prix, and have noticed EVERY time after engine start and the car is put in drive, at about 3-5 mph there is a vibration in the accelerator pedal and the antilock block...
1
1