Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Key, It Won't Come Out....
Hi everybody, I have a question.... My sister has a 2000 Grand Prix, and the ignition key won't come out, the ignition won't turn all the way to the "off" position even in park. I guess it's probably...

Rodeck Pontiac/Chev block on ebay
Hiho- There was a Rodeck Pontiac/Chevy block on ebay a few weeks ago, which I picked up for a future project. The ebay item number was 4615187485 . It might have been part of a factory sponsored...

IAT sensor location
Where do I locate the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor on a 3.1 V6 1993 Grand Prix? Thanks, Andy P
2
2

Lighting problem 01 sunfire
how do you replace the center console light bulb on the gear selector on a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire?
1
1

Wiring or PCM?
I spent a good part of today working on a '96 Grand Am w/ a 2.4L. Original complaint was really rough idling and driving, black soot shooting out of tailpipes, poor milage, and occasional lack of...

Pontiac Firebird Turn Signal Problems
Hi all, I own a 2000 pontiac firebird. Recently, the turn signals stopped working; first, on the left hand side, a few days later, on the right hand side. When the turn signal arm is depressed, the...
9
9

Pontiac Firebird 1994 injectors
Dear reader, My '94 3.4 FSI Firebird suffered from a broken connector rod. Therefore I got myself a nice replacement engine. It's completely build in but won't start, not even a little explosion........
1
1

turn signal relay
My daughter's 04 Grand am V-6 . Turn signals work fine all bulbs way's work fine you can hear the flasher or relay clicking when they are operating. However with turn signal off and four way's off the...
3
3

BROKEN DOOR LATCHES 1993 Grand Prix
I live in New Hampshire and the outside door latches on my 1993 Grand Prix usually stop working every winter during a deep freeze. I mean they not only stop working because of the cold, but they NEVER...
1
1

BROKEN DOOR LATCHES 1993 Grand Prix
I live in New Hampshire and the outside door latches on my 1993 Grand Prix usually stop working every winter during a deep freeze. I mean they not only stop working because of the cold, but they NEVER...

Re: Screw Consumer Reports
Pobably, rumors are that back in the day 20 plus years ago many of the American car Execs dissed consumer reports, so to this day CR adds there own little twists to the reports to diss them, then the...
85
85

Pontiac's Torrent multiconfigurable
Pontiac's Torrent multiconfigurable Pontiac's Torrent is a five-passenger SUV that's available in either front-wheel drive (FWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD). at

When the Japanese Take over the the US Auto Industry the US will have Hell to pay
As the US consumer assists in helping the Japanese take over the US auto industry by wiping GM an Ford off the map thereby reducing all major competition I suspect the quality control to go down on...
63
63

Bonneville 3.8l transmission noise
Car belongs to my daughter. Driving awhile ago, the car jerked, like it hit something. Then all was OK. Took to dealer for 60K service, and mentioned the problem. They checked it out and said all was...
6
6

NEED HELP finding blower motor resistor
Can anyone tell me where the blower motor resistor is located at on a 1998 pontiac grand prix?
2
2