Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Toyota Deals the Final Blow to GM and Ford with New Engine...
While I agree toyota does cut corners as you say, this is not a good example. I have a '95 Subaru legacy with hydraulic lash adjusters (HLAs) and its not the best idea ever. Search for the Tick of...
1
1

Help need to remove door panel in 1994 pontiac bonneville
I just got new front speakers for my 1994 bonneville and i can't seem to figure out how to rem ove the front interrior door panels if anyone knows please respond ASAP
1
1

Engine light on & smoke/steam from tail pipe
Yesterday, I bought a used 2004 Grand AM SE1 with 35,627 miles on it. Drove it home with no problems visible at all. Thought I smelled slight odor of exhaust on highway but nothing that lasted nor...
1
1

Turn signal problem on '02 Grand Am
Our '02 Grand Am has recently developed the following problem: After making a turn, the turn signal shuts off, but goes into a fast clicking mode. The exterior turn signal lights are turned off and...
7
7

ignition
i had my ignition changed on my 93 bonneville i have had the key coded but my car still will not start the light and radio comes on but car will not start HELP
1
1

FS: 94 Sunbird Convertible
FS: 94 Sunbird Convertible: MINT - Ready for Car Shows/Cruises NEVER SEEN WINTER (Ziebarted) 46k miles Absolutely Original Brilliant Blue Metallic White Interior/Top LOADED w/EVERY OPTION: 3.1 V-6,...
1
1

Re: GM dumps GTO
You can probably get a real good deal on them now. Walk in with about $15k in cold cash, they will take it just to clear it off the lot.
4
4

1997 Sunfire -- new to me
Hey all, I have a few issues with my sunfire and hope I can get help here. First, we bought this car about a month ago and it passed cert, but did not pass the e-test. The report said that it was high...
1
1

HELP!!!
I own a 92 Pontiac Grand Prix, with about 150,000 miles on it. It used to run really smoothe with no sounds, smoke, lots of power and acceleration. One day the car just would not start. I had it towed...
5
5

Re: Low Voltage Brake Switch Grand Prix
Does the following information help? Document ID# 574942 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DTC C0161 ABS/TCS Brake Switch Circuit...

Broken antenna replacement
1993 Grand Am 4 door A parking gate came down on the back of the car and cracked the antenna. The antenna is not fixable. I noticed that there is a metal bracket holding the antenna base inside the...
2
2

1988 firebird formula, backfiring problem
My dad just bought an Firebird and it keeps backfiring. He keeps ajusting the timing by moving the distributer cap, but it isn't getting any better. It backfires really bad when you hold the...
5
5

2004 Grand Prix GT2 Onstar non-responding
Looking for some help here, we just bought a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2 with the Monsoon sound system upgrade (including XM-radio) and Onstar, however, the Onstar seems to be non-responsive. I tried...
6
6

? security lockout ?
1999 pontiac bonneville... won't start, turns over but won't start, just replaced the starter, and fog lamp was shorting the system so taped that away, can't find a fuse to this problem, but the...
1
1

abs traction control security
I have a 2001 grand am v6 i had a front right bearing go bad and had it changed it was fine for 1 day the next the abs traction control and security light came on and then went back off the next day...
1
1