Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: GM dumps GTO
Sad to see the GTO depart, especially since Mustang & Charger sales are doing so well. I guess you got to give then consumer what they want. Makes one wonder if the new " Camaro " be another 3 year...
20
20

Toyota Deals the Final Blow to GM and Ford with New Engine...
Toyota Deals the Final Blow to GM and Ford with New Engine block manufacturing technique that will cut each engine cost by $1000. Toyota plans to transfer reduced cost to customer. WWII soon to come...
51
51

Re: low fluid lite stays on
Possibly you have a fluid leak that caused the low fluid or exceively worn brake pads . My 94 bonnie ssei had same problem. was worn front pads and when i had them redone light went out and stayed...

Peculiar cold weather behavior
It was about 7 degrees F here on Sunday morning. A blaring automobile horn woke me (and the neighbors) from a sound sleep about 7 o'clock. The culprit was my '92 Grand Am parked in the back yard....
1
1

1993 Grand Prix SE
Can not open glove compartment need default combo
1
1

Anyone need an old manual?
1989 PONTIAC SUNBIRD SERVICE MANUAL, Original - NR US$ 20.00-5 Days 18 Hrs.+ 1982 PONTIAC SERVICE MANUAL, Original - NR US$ 14.99-5 Days 19 Hrs.+ 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Service Manual, Orgiinal US$...
1
1

Re: Concept Camaro
Its all in the marketing...todays kids are so stupid and ignorant they will buy a fresh piece of shit if its wrapped in shiny paper and sprayed down with perfume. Its all in the marketing ...take for...
2
2

98 Grand Prix Problem
The car runs great except for one problem. When accellerating to increase the speed while already driving or going up hills the car starts to miss. And i can feel it jerking pretty hard. I have...
3
3

Re: 1999 Grand Am problems(2)
How do you turn off the change oil soon light?
1
1

wheels
am interested in buying rims for my grandam under 1000.00 ?????
2
2

car is unconcious
last week noticed my grand am hasatating on starting thought it was just from cold weather than here friday went to start car wouldn`t do nothing no crank, no lights ,no horn was told battery was dead...
1
1

92 trans sport gearbox problem
The last week the signal light of the gear box lights up in the morning,when the engine is still cold. At the same moment the lights turns on, the gearbox shifts down one gear. In my manual (I'm from...
2
2

97 G.P. blower relay?
where is this little puppy at? It's 5 degrees where I'm at. Less time outside the happier I'll be. Anybody guess? Blower speeds on dash gradually quiting. Click one quit, few weeks later 2 &3 quit,...
5
5

Re: Here we go again
Travis, Yu didn't say if antifreeze leaked on the ground or not. If not on ground, check oil level or see if there's any sign of water in oil...You should be able to see it on the dipstick as watery...
1
1

Re: '92 Bonneville, 230,000 mi., looks good;runs bad....can you help me :)
Well...I put the old ignition module back on , tried to restart, wouldn't, checked codes..."17" ( spark reference circuit problem) and"42" (electronic spark timing circuit problem) now showed up....
1
1