Best Rated threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

pontiac sunfire theft system
theft system light on. Car was being driven then quit. turns over but wont start. Any ideas
5
5

Pontiac sunfire - clicking then service light comes on????
My car starts fine ... then I put it in reverse (or neutral or drive) and I hear a clicking noise coming from the fuse box, (if I remove the fuse panel cover, can also feel the click in a 1" x 1"...
3
3

Tool to remove Aztek headrests ?
There is a special tool to remove the headrest in front seats... anyone know where to get one or make one? Our dealer cannot find one and we want to put seat covers on. ANY ideas? Thanks.
1
1

vacuum routing for my v6/2.8 1986 Fiero GT
I need to make sure that all my vacuum lines go to the correct location. Some are broke and I'm not sure where they go. Do you have a routing diagram that will show me the correct locations of the...
1
1

Passlock I Hack?
Hello, all, I have a friend who is working on a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire with Passlock I that is causing us fits. The symptoms are that it won't start because, according to his Snap-On computer, the...
13
13

Cannot see Clock/Radio Station - 97 Grand Prix
I cannot see the time on the clock or which radio station I am tuned into. All other lights on the cd/radio/clock unit work properly. What do I need to do to fix this problem?!?
15
15

Power Sunroof Won't Open All the Way (2002 Grand Prix)
I just bought a 2002 Grand Prix, and the power sunroof won't open all the way - at least sometimes: I tested it today, and it opened all the way once. When it won't work right, it opens about half way...
6
6

Grand Prix headlight strength
I've noticed that the 2001 GP's headlights are very weak. I would assume that this affects 1997-2003 as well, since they are all basically the same generation of car. Looking at the lights from the...
12
12

Grand Prix GTP - Eaton M90 Supercharger Oil Change Guide
I recently changed the supercharger oil in my Eaton M90 equipped Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I took pictures and created a guide to help other GTP or Regal GS owners. You should be checking the s/c oil...
4
4

Tire pressure
Hello, I got a small problem. I?ve lost the pressure tire sticker for my Pontiac Sunfire 2002. Does someone can send me the recommended pressure tire for a Pontiac Sunfire 2002. Thanks a lot MiK
5
5

headrest
anyone knows how to remove 2002 pontiac montona headrest?
1
1

Unlocking the Delco Loc II
Hi. I just bought a like new Delco Loc stereo for my 1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE. The stereo is in perfect condition except when I installed it in my car it comes up Loc'd. I also purchased a manual...
5
5

How to disable door chime on Pontiac GrandAm?
How can I disable the door chime that sounds every time you open the door? I also do not like the chime when I start the car, or when a dashboard indicator light comes on. I basically want a silent...
3
3

What is the firing order of a 2002 pontiac Grand Am 3.4L V6
What is the firing order of a 2002 pontiac Grand Am 3.4L V6 Is it just 1-2-3-4-5-6?
3
3

Oil Filter Replacement 2002 SunFire ?
Hello ! Has anyone found a "secret" way to get the oil filter in and out on a 2002 Sunfire. It's on the firewall side of the block but unless you have a boneless arm how do you easily get it in and...
6
6

1999 Grand Am Where is the Turn Signal/Hazard flasher?
I need to replace the flasher, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance for suggestions. BC
3
3

389 FIRING ORDER
My Buddy is doing a tune-up on my 66 GTO. It has a 389 at some point it was switched over to a mallory electronic ignition. Does anyone have a diagram of the firing order, he needs to know how to...
20
20

2001 Grand AM GT Cooling Fan Running Constantly?
My 2001 Grand Am GT's cooling fan runs constantly. I'm guessing it's either the tempurature sending unit or the fan controller? It is kicking a code "Engine running below normal tempurature". The car...
6
6

Shake Battery; Start Car
Lately my car has been going dead. It will work fine, then I'll come back and it will be dead. I get a jump and it starts fine. I was thinking electrical leak, until today. I got stuck in a mall,...
12
12

Pontiac Bonneville low oil pressure
1990 Pontiac Bonneville with 3800 engine. After driving several hours, pulled into traffic and wound the engine up a little to about 3000 rpm maybe. Noticed the oil light on and no pressure on the...
22
22