new tires for 2004 Grand Prix GTP

Need new tires for my 2004 Grand Prix GTP. Lots of options showing up at

I don't need anything super high end, but I also don't want to pick the cheapest, worst performance tire available. Any recommendations or any I should avoid?

Thanks. Jay

Reply to
debnjayistaken

Jay

I'm running these on my '04 CompG....

Only because My OEM's cracked and I was pro-rated under warranty and the only Z rated that BFG could fit on my 17's were these......They're only Summer tires and NOTHING for this Z rating in All seasons....

I don't know where you live (if all season are important to you) But so far I like the look and feel)

Come over to

and check things out......signup look around....LOTS of info (for FREE)

Rick

RKELC