Pontiac G6 GT dosnt eve have../

I am happy you like your Subaru, but they are lame looking. They still dont have the brute torque of an old v8. Sure you can get the Subaru to go fast just rev it up high and pop the clutch like a rubber band. That light weight and turbo are the physics needed to get it to go as long as you have a manual trans. And automatic wouldnt have the torque to launch irsince you wouldnt be able to rev it up.

Reply to
Billy Boy Blue

" I believe we have far surpassed the point where we are buying extremely to many foreign autos."

Trade is not a bad thing, but there should be a balance. We are not balanced. You can call a Subaru an American car but its not. You can put a dollar in an account every day, & say your saving money. But if you are spending $3.00, your going broke. Profit, which is the majority of the cost of any vehicle doesn't stay here except for the dealerships profit, possibly. Save a dollar today! Look at the steel industry. Buy up most all of American steel(scrap), sell it cheap, put most American companies out of business. At this point you have cornered the market. Now raise the price by 300%. The American steel manufacturers which are left cannot supply the demand. Now Americans have to pay 300% or do without. you asked

Reply to
Micah