Pontiac Tempest 1990 for sale

I have a Pontiac Tempest 1990 for sale, here's the description:

- Millage=205696

- Fuel Injection

- Fuel Tank is 15.6 Gallons

- Excellent miles/gallon

- V6

- 4 Doors

- 1 year old all season tires

- Brand new battery with 2 years road warranty starting now

- good condition, fully functional, nice and clean (I dont smoke and don't accept smokers in)

- Never been into an accident with it

I aquired a larger vehicle and therefore don't need this one anymore. Located in Hull, Québec and licenced on the Québec side.

I'm open to any reasonnable offer. If interested, please contact me by email at:

snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca

Reply to
Jacques Saumur