Series II (VIN - K) Upper Plenum and Lower Intake Repair Kit

Well I see alot of 3800 V6 owners here are having Coolant leaks from the Intake Manifold yet again. Well I've found a Repair kit to solve that "Other" solution to the GM Dealer's choice.

Series II (VIN - K) Upper Plenum and Lower Intake Repair Kit

Reply to
DeathRat

Let's try this instead!