Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Unknown Porsche.
A friend gave me a 2008 calendar that features a different soportscar for each month. The August car is something I have never seen. The caption is "1994 Blue Porsche Strosek Speedster Convertible."...
1
1

Porsche Cayman S Sport
Porsche has revealed the Cayman S Sport, a special version which delivers more than 300 hp and adopts styling elements borrowed from the 911 GT3 RS. It will go on sale in Autumn 2008. Read More:...
2
2

CAYMAN S
Hello Group, Just purchased a 2008 Cayman S. Turbo Wheels, Terricota Interior, Chrono package, ETC. Please post anything you think I should know or be aware of. Thanks in advance. PS, my 6th porsche,...

Speaker size for 911?
HI, Wondering if anyone knew the speaker size in the dash as well as the door for a 1999 911 Carrera 4 w/navigation. I am looking to upgrade the interior speakers. Thanks in advance! Sean
2
2

What 911 to Buy with $60K
I am just about ready to buy myself a Porsche. I have about 60K set aside for the purchase and I'd like a 911 so there are a few options for me. I have seen examples of all three of these under 60K,...
2
2

Cars.com Reviews the 2008 Porsche Cayman S
There's this thing that happens when a sexy sports car comes into the test fleet. It's called jealousy. You see, one reviewer is assigned the car to review, so he gets to drive it for the week. The...
1
1

BENDIX SAPPHIRE II AM/FM RADIO-EBAY-$10
RADIO-HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER- BOTH AM AND FM BUTTONS- NICE FRONT GLASS

911 1979 to 1983
Can anyone tell me the difference in the fuel pump for a 911SC built in 1979 and for a 911SC built in 1981? next question is whether the later model fuel pump will work in the 1979 built 911SC. Thanks...

Porsche 911 Carrera: Changing gear
For its new 911 range Porsche has changed everything apart from the appearance. Tony Dron explains why an automatic is probably the best ever version of this venerable breed Read More: NewsHub: Latest...

Cup-style Wheels for sale in Annapolis, MD USA
Genuine Porsche 16? Cup-style Wheels with Center Caps and Tires - $600 This is a set of four genuine Porsche factory OEM stock 16" alloy wheels with tires. These are the standard wheels that came on...

Req: Current prices for Classic Porsche Targa
I'm interested in buying an older classic Porsche Targa 911 but would like some idea of the range of prices. Thanks

Re: Dessailly est mort
No pitänee mun edes JOTAIn kertoa kun kerta kansainvälisesti haluavat. *************************************** Eli tosiaan päivä siten sai nauraa kippurassa kun Ruotsista "vuodatettiin" tieto...

Porsche Boxster Destroyed For Finnish Radio Promo
Finnish radio station "NRJ" has done what many Porche 911-o-philes only dream of: They destroyed a Porsche Boxster in spectacular fashion. The station held a contest to determine whether to give away...
2
2

2005 Boxster: Battery dead every time!!
Hi, I have a 05 boxster. I dont drive it and keep it in parking garage at work and I start it up every day and every time I need to get it jupmed, the battery is dead. ive gone through three new...
1
1

Storage Space on Cayman
I know the boxster and 911 have minimal storage space for luggage when traveling, but how is the Cayman. What sizes of suitcases can fit in the front and back area. Thanx
5
5