Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MI 5 Speed
With 2 reverse You can't stop the beat.

Carrera 4 Feedback?
I am set on getting a Carrera 4 hardtop this spring. Any feedback on the best years for this car? What options are most desired. Any experience with driving this car all year round through these nasty...
1
1

996 GT3 at the new Eagles Canyon Raceway
We've had a lot of fun at the new track over the past few weeks. Here's a Trackvision clip of a clean lap car is described here - Automotive Repair Wiki

PORSCHE FLAG 3x5 feet for sale
Hi i am selling a PORSCHE FLAG. Size: 3x5 feet Material: 100% nylon with 2 grommets. Visit us: http://buyracingflags.com/flags.asp?id_marca=135

Summer Tires.
Is it okay to drive summer tires in winter when there is no ice or snow, or is there something about the composition of summer tires that makes them less effective in cold weather? Mine are Vredestein...
1
1

993 Steering wheel
Hi everyone,I've a question. I drove a 993 some months ago and I noticed a strange thing: the steering wheel is not right in front of the driver,it is a bit on the right (in a right handed car), not...
1
1

cool car insurance compare site
here is a cool site to check if you are being over charged for auto insurEance

Best way to sell
Reluctantly, I am thinking of selling my '02 996 Twin Turbo. I just don't have the time to enjoy it anymore. I'd appreciate recommendations of the best way to go about selling it ... is there a...

Tire pressures?
Any suggestions for proper tire pressures for a 2001 911 coupe? The tires are Vredestein 235-35-19 front and 275-30-19 rear. I suppose pressures for street use would be one thing, and another for...
2
2

Buying a first 911
I am looking to buy a used 911, but am curious about the difference between the air-cooled older models vs. the new water-cooled engines. I know a lot of Porsche "purists" believe the older air-cooled...
6
6

'07 Boxster S Accessories
I am looking for some aluminum look accesories for my new Boxster. It already had the brake handle and shifter in the "aluminum look" from the factory and I would like to add some more. But, the...

Radiator coolant
Take note, Todd, I'm top posting (-: Recently someone mentioned a "cooling liquid thing". It sounded as it was something special for Subies. I noticed that in the there is a gel in the overflow...
1
1

How do I drive my Boxster?
Every car I have ever owned has allowed "heal and toe" technique to make smooth downshifts. My new Boxster has the gas pedal pivioted on the floor! Heal and toe is impossible. The brake pedal is too...
1
1

Boxster Fuse Chart
I just bought a 2005 Boxster. I tried the air pump and it ran for 3 sec then quit. I have since learned that I should have plugged it into the cigar lighter, not the aux power in the center console....
5
5

Boxster service intervals
I just bought a 2005 Boxster S. The owner's manual does not have a recommened service chart. It is the first owner's manual I have seen without one. What does Porsche recommend for things like oil...
2
2