Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Will it help me with the ladies
INterested in joining the porsche lifestyle, I hear that the 911 is a hot ride, but am not sure. Will it help me with the ladies? your pal, BG
6
6

worst Porsche shawg ever
I got this ridicules aluminum license plate in the mail promoting the new Turbo Cabriolet. If the package wasn't absurd enough, the website it points you to doesn't even work.

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

advice for 993
hello all, I'm looking at buying a 993 ; as a former owner of a '83 SC which left me a little disappointed 10 years ago (many mechanical pbs, starting with gearbox), I don't know very well where to...
8
8

1976 924 parts or whole car
I have a 1976 924 that I'm parting out. No motor or steering rack or steering wheel but rest of car is there and in good shape. Glass is perfect. I'll sell individual parts or the whole car if you...

0 to 60 time measurements for automatics
I was wondering how magazines and companies get their 0 to 60 time for automatics? For a manual, it's assumed the car is driven by a professional who'll launch the car at an optimal RPM, possible...

2002 911 Turbo
Greetings this is my first posting so bare with me should I make a mistake. I am considering buying a 2002 Guards Red 911 Turbo. Cost: $62,500.00 Miles: 51938 Body Type: Transmission: Manual Tan...
7
7

Matinenance Schedule.
I recently bought a 2001 911 with 28k miles. It came with no maintenance schedule. Does anyone know of a place on the Web where one can be got? Mike
1
1

911 workshop manual
I've just got an 87 3.2 Carrera Targa. Any advice on a decent manual? I've heard the Bentley series is good: anyone got one? TIA, Dave
1
1

Poam
http: is for free credit is for is da bomb for refinance and consolidations! is about credit repair and great mortgage deals. Word! OT but hope it helps. This is a public service message.
3
3

How do I find the right NG
I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general? Thanks for you help, Stephen Spankthebank
1
1

code options recherche
Bonjour je recherche le descriptif des codes options pour les porsches. salutations jc leclere

1987 Porsche Carrera Power and Heat problems
Hello all, My Carrera has no power to the window or mirror motor. Has anyone had this problem ? The door had to be taken off and repaired a number of years ago. Also the car heats up very quickly with...

944 heat always on
My 86 944 has the annoying heat always on problem and i'm suspecting it's a broken heater clip because it happened after I had drove over a very rough road. I stuck my head under the drivers footwell...
1
1

I was Just Given a 356B 1961 Model Year!
It is a cherry little car. My Father and I used to restore VW's. He had a 356A. I had a 8v battery in My 1962 bug. I was wondering if this would be fine to do in the 356B. I will set the Voltage Reg....
2
2