Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Power PROM" Performance Products
This is just a shamless plug. We are still the number one. The only "dual chip" on the market. FR Wilk Engineering "Power PROM" Performance Products Performance Chips for Porsches. 944 1982/1985...

bluetooth /ipod for 06 cayman
Hi anyone got any info on after market Bluetooth / ipod interface for 2006 Cayman preferably something that uses audio system it has Bose fitted thanks Martyn

Ruf CTR3
Ooooo...aaaaaa....not..enough...disposable...income...
1
1

924 timing
Replaced head gasket on 81 924. According to Haynes manual cam pully aligns with pointer and dot on BACK aligned and crank aligns with pointer on pump and a mark somewhere on crank pully. I've...

Boxster
Looking at buying an older boxerster 98.. Any common problems to watch for. 90k 5spd. Thanks
4
4

No power to fuel pump (944) help!
It's at my mechanics right now for an intermittent starting problem I've been having. They didn't hear the fuel pump running so they tested to see if the fuel pump was getting power, it wasn't. They...
18
18

A guy tries to travel arround europe with a Cayman
Hi guys, check out my website: Its about the fundraising of my project "Porsche connects". Maybe your interested in a sponsorship or just in donating :) I'd be glad to hear from you, also feedback...

Steering Wheel Wobble on Braking
Hello, I recently bought a '97 993 S with 100K miles on the clock. Its just had new pads fitted and Ive only done about 250 miles on them, but there is a growing wobble in the steering wheel when...
3
3

Porsche Convertible Sew-in window
Here's a link for all the Porsche Boxster owners who have a cracked plasitc window to enjoy for the summer (I just joined the club). This guy sells a do-it-yourself kit to replace the window and...

FS: 911 Carerra Flag Mirror NOS parts
for looking

FS: 911 Cabriolet 3rd Brake light
ending in an hour or so for looking

Targa Cabriolet conversion
Hi, I know squat about Porsche's but have always wanted one for fun weekend driving, in particular a cab. This pretty much mandates not spending a whole lot of money. I've come across a '79 Targa...
7
7

porsche parts
Check out for porsche parts

Question about porsche maintenance
Hi, I'm about to buy a used porsche 911 of 1992 with 100.000km What is the price of periodical maintenance in porsche dealer network ?? Regards christophe

FS: 1987 Porsche 928 S4
1987 Porsche 928 S4, 93K miles, auto, marineblau metalic, light-gray leather. This car is in unusually good condition inside and out. Located in San Marcos, CA 92078. $15,000 Photos and contact...