Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For sale Snap-on Tools on the bay, good price
for looking.
4
4

Re: How do you feel about your car? Other cars? Luxury cars?
I was okay up until I had to rank 11 cars in 4 categories. You'll have to get somebody with more spare time than me. I put those darn cars in order 1 through 11, but you'll never know my ranking,...

Audio updates
My 9'96 93 has the factory Hi Fi option (more speakers, and I've been told, a Nokia amplifier). I don't have the digital sound option. Anybody have any personal experiences with updating their...

Kitsap area dent repair?
I've got a couple very small dents on my 997. Can anyone recommend a quality repair place in Kitsap County Washington?
1
1

Maintenance manual for Porsche 911 (996)
Hi I've just bought my first Porsche which is a 911 Carrera from 2001. I've been dreaming of getting a Porsche 911 since I was 15 and now, 13 years later, I finally got it. It drives like a dream but...
1
1

por$che, the most profitable car co.
porsche is the most profitable car co in the world. (feel free to research it somewhere, but i read it in past news) how does that feel to porsche owners? do you feel you're paying a high premium that...
5
5

porsche and magazine comparison reviews
RE: motortrend, car/driver, etc magazine comparison reviews. corvette, porsche, italians porsche is kind of in an akward category... it's in a smack dab middle, unique category, all by itself....
6
6

OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale
I have the OEM Porsche CD ROM that the dealership parts department uses to look up parts for all Porsche vehicles. It covers the 356 up to about 2004 models, both US destined and RoW (German market)...
1
1

Are early 996's a good value right now?
I have noticed that 1999ish 996s are selling for less than 993s (at least locally). Makes me think these are sleepers. Any reason to avoid a 1999 996 as a weekend driver? I know there were some...
4
4

which 911 turbo is a better buy?
1.) porsche 911 996 turbo coupe. midnight blue, tan interior. 2002/yr, 57K/miles, Tip. $53.4K Item number: 270085364362 OR. 2.) porsche 911 996 turbo coupe. black, tan interior. 2001/yr, 40K/miles,...

Anyone interested in Porsche Hot wheels (1:64 scale) collection?
I have hot wheels, matchbox, corgi, majorette, siku, playart, tomy, speedy, ertl, etc...(nl junk names like Maisto or other chinese made crap)....... they are all 1:64 scale and 98% mint and maybe 95%...

"Porsche sweetens Cayenne"
Porsche sweetens Cayenne at
1
1

2000 Boxster trunk wont open
Group, I have a 2000 Boxster that suddenly I can't open the rear trunk. A whiring sound is heard at the trunk but the lid dose not release when the trunk botton is pushed. How can I get into the trunk...
3
3

Advice on New X5 vs Cayenne S?
What are your thoughts on the X5 V8 vs the Cayenne S? The X5 seems more high tech.
8
8

75 year old buys his first Porsche.
Yep. Heard of the second wind. This might be the last wind since I tend to hang on to some of my cars sometimes almost forever. Traded a 94 4wd Honda Passport I had been driving for a 2006 8 cylinder...