Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 Boxster .. headlight / blower / wiper problems from cold
Started a few months ago but getting much worse now. When I first start the car the headlights / wipers and blower don't work .. after 10 or so mins of running and a restart they all start working...
3
3

924 interchange
Are there any publications or websites that have a good list of parts that interchange with the 2.0 924 cars. I know alot of VW and Audi parts will work. I'd like to know about blocks, heads and...

FS: Porsche Becker CR-220 Head Unit
Hi, I have for sale a new Porsche Becker CR-220 cassette receiver for sale. It was pulled out of a 2001 911 for a CD headunit I was told. Has card with security code and wiring harness intact. Wires...

Disable Airbag......
I must disable passagenger airbag for to put my baby, without to buy the very expensive Porsche baby system. Do you know the method or where I can find ?? I've a 996 coupè of 1998. Regards Hans
2
2

Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next? '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great...
7
7

A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale
Corvette Convertible '98 For Sale - $18,000 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reply to: '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Low Flow...

New Aircooled E-Mag
New Aircooled E-Mag: Events / Ads/ Information

Emblem Customization
My father has a 911 and he would like to find a company that could paint the "Carrera S" emblem on the rear to match the gold coloring of the Porsche insignia on the front hood and center disks on...
1
1

Boxster vs Cayman
I currently own a 2002 boxster... I love the car but am thinking of switching to the new Boxster or Cayman. Currently my preference directs to the Cayman.. What do you people think ? Which is the best...
7
7

My Porsche purchase update :)
You might recall that I'd posted a couple of times on advice about buying either of a 944, 928 or 968, having found used car listings here in Dubai within the price range that I was interested in....
1
1

porsche 911 colors: 993 vs 996
to porsche nuts only: let me know if you agree(or disagree) with me on these Porsche 911 Turbo colors... for the 993 Turbo black looks good, but not so much in yellow. black really compliments the...
12
12

The Porsche Boxster Engine Access
About the Porsche Boxster Engine accessibility or lack of it rather. I wrote Porsche in their Headquarters in Germany and Atlanta GA that they seriously needed to design the car that will replace the...
5
5

"Porsche Boxster for those who drive for fun of it"
Porsche Boxster for those who drive for fun of it at
1
1

Porsche Calendar 2007
Hey, Take a look at this short movie - Backstage of making the Porsche Calendar 2007. can find the pictures at Have fun, Sebolx http://www.saimon.art.pl

928 built 1980 US version differs from EU version?
Could somebody tell me what the differences are except for the headlights and speedometer in miles? Thanks, bas
6
6