Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Porsche 997 GT3 At Mugello & Rijeka
Really nice videos about the last GT3,the cars are the same but the owners are two good driver! The Porsche 997 GT3 ride at Mugello during an trackday oraganized by new Porsche 997 GT3 ride at Rieka...

UK Porsche For Sale - 996 C2 Cab TipS
I am selling my beautiful 911 (996). Full details are available at Pistonheads or you can email me for further information. It's a January 1999 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Tiptronic with all the goodies and a...
1
1

November Porsche newsletter

1986 944
Found one that looks pretty good. Engine sounded good and ran well too. Needs a new battery and tires from what I could tell. Quoting $ 4,000 for it, and I dunno what to do. The trader didn't know how...
4
4

Purchasing a new Porsche
Hello. I would like to get a new Porsche Carerra S. Let's say if I have about $300,000 USD in a bank account. Would it be possible to just write a personal check for the car for the full amount or...
3
3

944 Service costs
Hi All I am new to this site and wanted to get your input. I am looking to Buy a 1990 1991 944 S2 but I am not sure what the service costs are? I also wanted to find out what sort of things could/has...
3
3

OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale
I have the OEM CD ROM Porsche parts catalog that covers all models from the 356 up to about 2004 models. It covers both US destined and RoW (German spec) vehicles. Drop me a line with any interest....
5
5

Drivetrains
hello i'm car novice, so bare with me (if my question may seem stupid) my question is drivetrains: hypothetically, if one was blind-folded behind the wheel of various sportscars.... could one...
1
1

944 engine questions
i'm in the middle of putting together a purchase of an 83 - 944 that has no engine. i have a 2.7L out of an 89 - 944. can i put that engine in with no probs? anyone done this? any pitfalls to look out...

tune up parts
Hey! Where have you's guys been buying your tune-up parts? I was getting them from eurowebparts, but they seem to be having problems with their site (and I've emailed them with no response). They were...
1
1

944 of 1989
Hi all, Went looking up a used 1989 944 that had clocked 84000 km. The owner's quoting $5,400. I took it for a spin around the block and the engine felt ok though the wheel alignment/balancing...
4
4

C Frame stuff
I have an elderly 911 about which I've been informed (at her latest annual inspection - she is really a she, tempermental but when she's on the ball, oh boy - is everything fantastic or what! But......
1
1

Hood Locked - Help
Anytone have any experience opening a locked front hood on a vintage early 911/912? I have a '67 912 which just got a new hood but it is locked closed. I don't want to damage the hood or cut the cable...
1
1

Porsche Search Engine on Google Co-op
Hi All, I created a Porsche 944 search engine that searches many pOrsche website so that we do not get all the junk we only care about porsche 944 stuff. Try it out, it was created using google co-op...
1
1

Where do 928 people hang out on the web?
I traded my 1981 928 in on a 951 in 86, switched brands in 91 when that went off lease, and have been suffering Porscheless since then. Lately I am getting a bit of an itch for another 928, but not...
4
4