Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Flashing engine light (Porsche boxter)
Hi, On Saturday night, on the freeway, suddenly the engine light on my 1997 porsche boxter started flashing. I know the ON engine light is somewhat ok .. but flashing is not good, and I was just about...
1
1

1998 pass airbag disable?
I'd like to disable the passenger-side airbag on a 98 boxster. I've heard about a recepticle for a seatbelt-like tongue from the factory child seat, however, I did not see such a receptacle under the...
1
1

Compare '99 911 to '01 BMW M3
Prices are similar, although the 911 is a tad more expensive, but I'm split between the two. I've read the M3 is more edgy and unrefined, but a blast to drive... while the 911 is smoother and...
4
4

ook jij kan in een porsche rijden
Beste Porsche-liefhebber, Altijd al in een Porsche willen rijden, maar financieel niet haalbaar? Vanaf nu is dat verleden tijd. Met een lening tegen de gunstigste tarieven kunt ook u financieel...

Track Day questions for Cayman
I'm considering doing some track days with my new Cayman once it's broken in. The question is what tires and wheels are people using effectively. I also don't want to throw a lot of money at this...
5
5

Tutti i modelli Porsche
All Porsche models and pics:

Warning lights on 97 993
The warning lights for my alternator, ABS and ABD on my 97 993 has come on. Does this usually mean a bad alternator or maybe a worn/broken alternator belt? Cars going in for repair, but I was hoping...

928 headlamp adjustment
Has anybody ever tried to replace the not so wonderful hydraulic headlamp adjustment system for an electric system? If so, what car was the donor? Ad
1
1

Buying a used Cayenne
I'm considering a 2nd hand purchase of a Cayenne S in the UK. I'm going to have a look at a couple tomorrow. Apart for the very obvious things like a full Porsche service history, any tips on what I...
3
3

FA: ebay- Sweet Porsche 911 model kits
I'm thinning my collection and have many in a series of highly detailed Porsche kits for auction. Most of these were released in the 80's. Auction ends 8/27. Thanks for looking 1976 Turbo 1985 Turbo...

1982 924
Does anyone know how hard it is to replace the clutch on one of these bad boys? I have and onld one and want to try, the dealer wants over $2500 to do it. Any thoughts or suggestions on how and if it...
2
2

Porsche 944 turbo rear lens
I am wondering how to change a right rear light lens that I cracked. I bought the new lens, took all the screws out but I can not get the lens to pop out. Looks like there is a silicone seal around it...

Ooohh...it's a titanium mud whalower!
Feast your eyes on the new Cayenne S Titanium Edition.
1
1

Boxster catastrophic engine failure - only 2.5l?
Hi, I'm considering buying a first generation Boxster - probably one with the 2.5l engine. However, I have seen a large number of reports of catastrophic engine failures. Most of the failures seems to...
7
7

944 charging problem.
1990 Porsche 944 cabriolet I've been trying to track down this problem for a while. I have a radar detector that also outputs battery charge (not an exact reading, I know!). The trend in battery...
4
4