Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

997 Shop manual?
Is there a 997 shop manual out?

Can Someone Give Me A link to The 944 Manual
I know it was posted here recently but I can't find the link. Can anyone give me a link to the online porsche manual or pet?
1
1

Porsche Cayman built in Finland?
I'm not quite sure if this was an error, but a local newspaper did a review on the Porsche Cayman, and it listed that it is built in Finland. Is there any truth to this? I have nothing against...
24
24

944 turbo conversion
I am converting a 944 NA into a turbo. Does anyone have experience in this field which they can share
1
1

1988 911 rebuit tile question Please help
Hello all, I found a 1988 911, very nice condition, but has a rebuilt title. Owner bought from a doctor who had the rebuilt title, said car was stolen and had to rebuld with new parts because parts...
1
1

OEM Porsche Parts Catalogs for sale
I have the OEM CD based parts catalog for sale that the dealer is using. Covers all models, RoW (German) and US destined models, from the 356 to about 2004 models. Drop me a line with any interest....
1
1

Online Porsche Manual needed?
I have recently bought a 1989 Porsche 944 Convertible along with the workshop manual. Anyone that has ever owned a Haynes workshop manual will tell you there not that great. I remember at one time...

What depth should I replace brake pads on '99 Boxster?
My mechanic says I need new brake pads on my '99 Boxster because they are at 4mm in front. At what depth are they generally replaced at? He seems to think I can't leave the shop today without having...
2
2

Remote Roof operation on 996 CC
Hi There, was wondering if there was a way to setup to be able to use the remote key to open and shut the Cabriolet roof, I have a 996 Carrera Cab. Thanks Rich
1
1

Where does all that Oil Money Go?
Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys? Check out this link about Dubai. 2008, the Burj Dubai will be opening, making it the tallest building in the world. I must admit, it's impressive! Jim...

broken wheel lock '87 944
an attempted theft of a rear wheel - somebody tried to force the rear wheel lock and broke it. so the center of the lock spins but will not open for removal. can anyone help? thanks, les
1
1

FS: 1988 Porsche 944 Turbo S Silver Rose Limited Edition
Hello, I have decided to sell my 1988 Porsche 944 Turbo S. It's listed on eBay. Here's the link: Brad

Clutch won't disengage
Help, Haven't driven my 1969 912 for quite a while. When I tried, the clutch won't disengage. When I try to put into any gear, it grinds. Replaced clutch cable and cable housing. No effect. Tightened...
2
2

944 reliability
I recently bought a boxster, and I love it. Problem is, I do a lot of biking. So... I kept my old Ford Focus as my "biking car." But, I'm now Porsche addicted... and I can't really afford a Cayenne...
4
4

Which should I buy?
Have been looking at the Cayman - first time I've ever considered buying a new car. That started me thinking about other possibilities. I have not kept abrest of Porsche's products for a long time...
2
2