Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mobil1 0W40 Synthetic?
Car is 01' Boxster S with the 3.2 L engine. The dealer is using Mobil1 0W40 Synthetic for engine oil. I'm doing my own oil changes and curious what other people / dealers use. I live in Virginia, DC...
6
6

Owner's manual 96 Carrera
Need an owner's manual for a 1996 911/993 Carrera. Any help would be appreciated. Al
10
10

FA: 986/996 driver's side marker -front

Porsche OBD Monitor readiness
Hope someone has an answer to this. Took my car in for a emissions inspection and was told that the OBD II monitor was not ready to do my emissions inspection. The inspector said I need to drive my...

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 23, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

More 1978 924 questions (Electrical)
Try Rennlist. Double bonus, no Honest Johns over there.
3
3

Re: Gas War - Fight Back - Read This PLEASE
Big Bird: Which are of course supplied....by the big oil co.s ! The problem is Bush is threatening Iran, which scares the hell out of the oil market. It would be better if he either shut up or nuke...

FA: 964 turbo/ America Roadster rear caliper set

OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale
I have the OEM CD ROM based Porsche catalog that the dealership uses. It covers all US market and RoW (German market) models from the 356 to the 2004 models. Same thing the dealer is using. Drop me a...
3
3

Bought my first Porsche
Honest John = troll
9
9

Defective Rear Windows in the Cayenne
I recently purchased a 2006 Porsche Cayenne. Twice in the last six weeks that rear window spontaneusly cracked after using the rear defroster. The folks at Porche claim that this is not a common...
1
1

www.porscheuniverse.com
great new porsche website

FA: Porsche and Mercedes model kits; 917, 356, 230TE
This auction ends 4/9/06. Thanks for looking Mercedes 230 TE Touring Porsche 917 Gulf Porsche 356 B 1600S Roadster

2000 Boxster Wheel Sizes
Hello I want to purchse 18" wheels for my Boxster. I'd like to know if the 18X11 will fit my rear. Thanks. Dan 2000 Yellow Baxster S
1
1

cayman
cayman pictures?