Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...
1
1

Importing car inti Thailand
Anyone know the pros & cons? Any importers who can get around the huge duties/fees/etc? Possibilities of dismantling & importing as parts & reassembling? Subsequent rego problems? etc? thanks in...

Old Striker Plate Repair - 1967
I just go a repair kit for my 1967 striker plate...consists of two plastic parts. After removing the striker with a spline wrench, it looks like the only way to get the new parts in is to separate the...

Boxster - Drilled Rotors
Planning a brake job all around for my 2001 this Summer. Anybody got the drilled rotors? More/less pad wear? No big deal? Best thing you ever did since getting divorced? Opinions please...

which year in the 1970s did the 911 turbo come out - is it the same as the 935?
The first turbo was 1976. The factory model number is 930. The 935 was a straight out race car in 911 style if I remember correctly (or perhaps I'm thinking of the 934) Allan A >
5
5

Muffler replacement suggestions -996
Need replacements for rusted mufflers on my 1999, 996. Choices are either OEM, or an aftermarket setup. Wouldn't mind a deeper, throaty sound. Suggestions? Experiences? TIA

Boxster radio / satellite / gps
Wow! That cupholder looks great! Simple, but jesus... nice to see that some engineer, somewhere, gets it! That certainly makes the ludicrous dash cupholders obsolete.... out they come! Now lets see...
6
6

XM satellite availability in 2005 Cayenne?
Hi, I have a 2005 Cayenne S, and the PCM manual indicates that either XM or Sirius is available. But, it appears to me that only Sirius is available: the Radio ID has a 12-digit number (rather than 8,...

A great invention to transmit the right message to Tailgaters !
Id rather have one that lights up as bright as the field lights at Fenway Park.... and is in FRONT of the car, so that the goddamn douchebags here in Florida who insist on doing 45 in the passing lane...
5
5

OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale
I have the OEM CD based Porsche parts catalog for sale that the dealer is using. Coverage through the 2004 model year. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.
1
1

New Porsche Boxster/BoxsterS Discount?
Try they have forums devoted to specific Porsche models, and the Boxster folks might be able to help.
1
1

RECARO A8 Reclinable Bucket seats for sale... the super rare Porsche ones!!!!
I have a set of absolutely mint Porsche Recaro A8 reclinable bucket seats for sale. How rare? super rare and only about 5000 cars came with this seat from the seat if factory black cloth. The seats...

Best Car color
each car...i think, has their Own Best color. example: Ferrari's look Best with the hot red, and tan interior - any other color is very iffy. Lambo Gallardo's look Best in Yellow, period. the "right"...
11
11

HELP....fuel pump electrical problem
1981 928.... getting power to relay ....power at fuse...but no power to pump.....any ideas!! Travis

What's the best colour for Boxster?
I love speed yellow it looks amazing.
11
11